• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

They did it again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Did anyone else notice that they changed braig's weapons. He does not make one sniper rifle anymore. What do you think of this change?

I just hate it.

Z

Zulkir

I hate it, but it's small, so I got over it quickly.

Square: Hey this guy gets his eye melted by a blast of darkness

Disney: That's okay

Square: He dual wields pretty nice looking guns.

Disney: Awesome!

Square: For a split second he combines them into one gun for better aim-

Disney: WHAT?! THAT'S HORRIBLE! WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE THINK OF THE CHILDREN? CENSOR! CEENSSOOAAAAUUUR!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hate it, but it's small, so I got over it quickly.

Square: Hey this guy gets his eye melted by a blast of darkness

Disney: That's okay

Square: He dual wields pretty nice looking guns.

Disney: Awesome!

Square: For a split second he combines them into one gun for better aim-

Disney: WHAT?! THAT'S HORRIBLE! WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE THINK OF THE CHILDREN? CENSOR! CEENSSOOAAAAUUUR!

LOL

Idk if it's actually Disney, since they let it be released under their name in Japan already. American censorship boards perhaps......? Or fear of them?

Z

Zulkir

Maybe, I thought they did it for KH2 since the Sniper attacks were happening at that time.

Which still doesn't make sense.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think it's rather insignificant.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I think it's good. It keeps it consistent with KH2. I'd rather them be consistent. Plus, I always thought the normal sniper aim thing wasn't very "KH-y", the one used in KH2 fit a lot better anyway.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i thought that was small compred to the lack of information to why braig can defy the lays of grvity and space as a normal human/sombody

kaialone

i thought that was small compred to the lack of information to why braig can defy the lays of grvity and space as a normal human/sombody

Didnt Nomura once say that all nobodies got the abbilitis of their somebodies?Thus in order for Xigbar to be able to have those gravity abillities Braig would need to have them ,too

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Didnt Nomura once say that all nobodies got the abbilitis of their somebodies?Thus in order for Xigbar to be able to have those gravity abillities Braig would need to have them ,too
really he said that? okay then but htat doesnt explain saix and axel isa and lea or sora for that matter

Jakek9

Maybe MX tempored with Braigs body with darkness?

Gram

Banned
Awards
wait so his eye still gets the whole blast to the face but they take out a long barreled gun? thats just stupid.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes, I noticed, but it was expected since they did the same thing in KH2. Not that big a deal now.

CreativeGenius13

I think it was mostly censored for KHII but it would have been allowed for this game but this was done for continualities sake.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
really he said that? okay then but htat doesnt explain saix and axel isa and lea or sora for that matter

Yes it does. Lea had an affinity to fire. I'm sure he could use fire spells at his teen age. And Isa was probably good at wilding a claymore and had a thing for observing the moon.

And Sora gave his Keyblade powers to Roxas so it does explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back