• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

They never answered about Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
WHY didn't he want to wield the keyblade?
nomura said he could have but didnt want too

ok so..they never answered about that. I thought they were going to explain it in this game. They didn't bother to explain on Terra's whereabouts let alone what happen with him and MX when they made Apprentice Xehanort and stuff

MasterZeR0

He probably didn't wield it so he would have an excuse to recruit and replicate key wielders, as well as creating trustability and believability.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm going to assume using his Keyblade would have proven that Nobodies do have hearts/grow new ones, which is what Xemnas didn't want them to know.

We should assume anything that wasn't included in KH3D is going to be highly important in KH3.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
For probably these reasons:
a) It's not important yet
b) No definite answer, something left for that fan's imagination
c) He can't wield a Keyblade (1st tier canon [the games] > 2nd tier canon [interviews, novels, etc.])

I'm going to assume using his Keyblade would have proven that Nobodies do have hearts, which is what Xemnas didn't want them to know.

No one in the Org. questioned if they have hearts because Roxas had a Keyblade. So I wouldn't think that'd be it.

Maybe it is because the Xehanorts have wanted Sora (or a "variation", Roxas) in the Org. So, Xemnas avoids using the Keyblade so that he isn't pressured to collect hearts and complete Kingdom Hearts himself, and make the Org. wait for Sora to finally appear.

JustSnilloc

I was under the impression that he was using it so he could gather his Kingdom Hearts (using it as a beacon)... Hearts just don't randomly form Kingdom Hearts by other keyblades defeating heartless you know :)

Samhain

Bronze Member
oathkeeper you're an idiot. i am a very curious person and i was wondering if i missed anything if it was answered in an interview. i guess not.

JustSnilloc

But the fact is that Xemnas DIDN'T use his Keyblade.

Sure about that? We don't see him use it, but that could be (like I said) the keyblade was being used for something else (like I didn't say though...) he wouldn't have the keyblade on him, he'd have it poked into the ground below where his kingdom hearts grew or suspended in the air where his kingdom hearts grew *shrugs*

Was it ever said that he didn't use the keyblade? The intentional "not using" of the keyblade could be viewed as "not wielding"

MasterZeR0

But no really, Samhain, you're pretty terrible when it comes to making really short threads with pretty simple questions. And by terrible, I mean we can rely on you to create many stupid crappy topics. Just Saiyan.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
WHY didn't he want to wield the keyblade?
nomura said he could have but didnt want too

ok so..they never answered about that. I thought they were going to explain it in this game. They didn't bother to explain on Terra's whereabouts let alone what happen with him and MX when they made Apprentice Xehanort and stuff

Actually they did explain Terra's whereabouts. MX said one of the 7 guardians of light is on his side, that is Terra. So Terra was one of the hooded people in the throne room at the end of KH3D.

As for Xemnas weilding a keyblade, he kept it hidden to probably cover up that nobodies can regrow their hearts. Though I would like to see Xemnas use his keyblade in KH3 so we know what it looks like. I suspect it resembles No Name except with a red glow instead of blue and nobody symbols instead of the time symbols.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
But it's true that we still don't know about Terra's current status nor anything about Xemnas' wielding abilities or the chambers of Repose and Waking.

However, this is still all within reason as Nomura never promised it would be addressed in KH DDD. He only said that these are important mysteries to be explored in the future, not more.
In fact, he actually specifically denied it having much of an impact on DDD in a July 2011 Famitsu interview:

Nomura said:
- Many fans brought up the “data concealed within Sora.”

Nomura: That’s what Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance deals with. The other mysteries will be something to deal with another time.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
We could also go on to say that Xemnas might have been able to wield through MX, just how YMX wielded MX's keyblade.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
We could also go on to say that Xemnas might have been able to wield through MX, just how YMX wielded MX's keyblade.

True dat, although it was hinted that Xemnas didn't want to wield, which is vastly different from what Young Xehanort actually did.
If Xemnas would have used a Keyblade himself he could have completed the artifical Kingdom Hearts much sooner and probably would have had more "successful" Xehanort-vessels in the first Organisation XIII because he could have then planted "Xehanort-seeds" inside the Org-members before they grew their own new hearts and became too independent to be of use.
The Xehanort-seed would then probably already have overtaken their "heart-buds" before they could blossom into something independent.
There is still much mystery left but I actually wonder if this has anything to do with Aqua's armor, Roxas and by extension Ventus having a sort of indirect influence on Xemnas' actions.
Like i.e. that for whatever reason Xemnas stalled Xehanort's original plan for a time, and what was probably this "other goal" Xemnas spoke of to Sora in DDD what he archieved?

Venitas

I bet the climax of KH3 will be that the 13 darknesses will all have keyblades and then the 7 lights will have the keyblades and it'll just be the 2nd Keyblade War. I really hope it's more creative tho.

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
I bet the climax of KH3 will be that the 13 darknesses will all have keyblades and then the 7 lights will have the keyblades and it'll just be the 2nd Keyblade War. I really hope it's more creative tho.

Well... yeah. Soon enough all of the 13 Darknesses will transform into MX and will use a Keyblade. I brought it up before; Xehanort basically has what he wants barring the X-Blade and immortality/god-like status. Albeit... this will only be a 20 man war but still a war nonetheless.

iLeen

Awards
Like i.e. that for whatever reason Xemnas stalled Xehanort's original plan for a time, and what was probably this "other goal" Xemnas spoke of to Sora in DDD what he archieved?

I thought the "other goal" was just leading Sora to deep sleepXD I dunno, maybe I'm thinking too simple for a Nomura storyline.

xig28

Awards

hey venitas, this is random, but your location says your soon to be living in chico, ca. correct?? if so i attend the university there right now(well tech. im abroad right now) but if so i would love to do some bbs matches with ya haha.
To get on topic, I say just let the time pass by(since this story is going towards that path) something tells me that riku, or sora or someone else will be given the chance to alter the pass and stop xehanort from ever succeeding with his plan. Its a bit of a long shot, but who's to say it can happen??? We already got YX doing this with his shenanigan times haha.

Absolute

According to Nomura, the past cannot be changed at all. Its a single timeline. So while YMX can go in one of the directions of time, he can't alter anything that happened (so no instance of say going back to DI being destroyed and grabbing Kairi's heart before she gave it to Sora).

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The past can...somewhat be changed. It can't be changed in the sense that, once you return to your original time, all of your memories of time-traveling will be erased. However, your heart will still follow any new motives gained, as if your memories weren't erased. Through that, history can be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back