• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

They're Back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
R K O said:
Let's put it this way, the ONLY way I'm leaving is if:
-I want to get banned. Trust me, it's not gonna be pretty. I guarantee you. There will be chaos before I get banned.
-If all my friends leave and I'm surrounded by newbs. History will repeat itself for me. <<

Yeah. Same here R K O. We'll go down together. Yes? Haha. But the good thing is that I have returned, along with MegaFlare, New2Ya, heartlesshunter, and Andrew, Weilder, and SunFlake. Woohoo!

M

MegaFlare

darky_dee4556 said:
Yeah. Same here R K O. We'll go down together. Yes? Haha. But the good thing is that I have returned, along with MegaFlare, New2Ya, heartlesshunter, and Andrew, Weilder, and SunFlake. Woohoo!

You have returned with us? I'm not going to be here much longer, buddy..I'm in a period where I have to fade away.. just a few more necessarily posts before I leave. Since, ya know, goodbye topics are spam :rolleyes: Also, Andrew and SunFlake are not coming back either. Weilder never left in the first place I don't think.. I'm not sure.

Eternal Darkness.. I agree with you.. completely.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, yeah. I did. But I saw Andew post somethin MegaFlare...Some where around here. Like, pretty recent...But I wil fade away too...When the last few weeks of school. I am going to be all about school affairs and friends, and prepare for college.

Eventually...I'd fade away...That sounds so mysterious...Great. Ash! I am thinking like you! Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back