• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► They're going to literally kill me D=

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I just broke our new blender. I put hot water in it then it cracked...then I tried to super glue it and the bottom fell off.

I also broke the first blender and our toaster...since I'm the first to use the new blender I fear they will kill me...what do I do to prevent being killed?

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
How much was the blender? You could give your parents the money if you have it. =D Or do what I do. Go up to them looking reeeeeally worried and upset.

"Dad, I am SO sorry, but I was trying to work the new blender and I screwed up and it broke. I'm sorry, I feel like a total dork because it was new and all, I'm willing to pay for a new one whenever I can or give up my allowance for it. Could you maybe give me a hand with using the next thing?"

Be genuinely apologetic. Works every time.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Replace it before they realize its broken? If it the same model. Unless, you family is a big user on Blenders, than you better hurry.

And like how Dense said, pay them back the amount of how much it was worth. If it was a old old one and it wasn't the most new, than maybe it's a good thing you broke it. Could always a better one. Thats what happened with me, I broke the TV by stilling water inside it and it wouldn't turn on and my parents were happy they had a reason to buy a new TV. :p

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Umm, how cold was the glass? Seriously, it shouldn't have cracked with hot water in it.

Also, just be honest with your parents. Take the heat, be a man (or woman, depending on your gender lol)

Shadukai X

Banned
If yoiu had a job, you could just work and pay them for a new one. If not, say "I'm very sorry, how can I make this up to you?"

Shadukai X

Banned
Dang Kay-El, its been what, 2 days? I'm sure they found out by now, you should update what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back