• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

things i wished they did in kingdom hearts 3.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Vulpes Union
i wish that we had costume switch or stuff like in 02. and there was a keyblade for kh3 that was deleted. and that mysterious tower wasn't a playable world. and also riku didn't have a segment in radiant garden. also i was sad that we didn't play as xion or ventus in kh3. or use kingdom key d as a extra keyblade. and no final fantasy characters was in base game. i also wanted segments in kh3 like play as different characters for a bit like doing something, idk something like riku in radiant garden. i wished we had more keyblades too. other then that, kh3 was ok with me. but i do wish that we had more worlds and a better story. the story is ok but not as good sadly. and a playable mickey in remind and a team attack with riku in remind. also i wished that sora used the masters defender during the anti aqua battle, that would be awesome with sora using spell weaver.

kh3_keyblades.pngYensidtower.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgkh3_keyblades (2).pngm0uicmiwv8n11.jpg

Last edited:

Launchpad

unwavering duck pilot
Awards
  • Disney Royalty
  • In the Grid
  • Plum Goofy
  • Red Travels the Farthest
That isn't a deleted Keyblade, it's a recollection by KHinsider resident Zephyr. They were among a group of people who got to see an exclusive preview for KH3, and that Keyblade is Shooting Star, to the best of Zephyr's recollection. It might have looked a little different back then, but it's not cut from the game.