• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things of past titles you really want in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I don't think I need to explain this -- just tell us what sort of things from the past titles you'd want to return/be similar in KH3! Whether it's gameplay or story related. I'm really curious!

As for me, I definitely want more 'even tracks'. I think the only one we had in KH2 was "Showdown in Hollow Bastion", and that track is amazing. It does such a great job. It tells you "shit's going down now".
I also want a similar event to HB in KH2, where all the Heartless attacked -> 1.000 Heartless battle. I remember as a child, it was so thrilling! Goofy and Donald left your party and it was only you, the player, Sora, against 1.000 Heartless. I want KH3 to give me the same feeling, or an even better one!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Have collectibles like the 101 Dalmations from Kingdom Hearts. Maybe mix it up a bit and have all 626 experiments in the game as collectibles. They can all be sheltered in an area in Radiant Garden, after all, Stitch visited that world so it's not out the realm of possibilities.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Have collectibles like the 101 Dalmations from Kingdom Hearts. Maybe mix it up a bit and have all 626 experiments in the game as collectibles. They can all be sheltered in an area in Radiant Garden, after all, Stitch visited that world so it's not out the realm of possibilities.

This. I love collecting stuff. Also more easter eggs like in KH1, we haven't really had any ever since. I love being able to interact with the environment and finding items and some other surprises that way. KH1 did it so well, I need it back. Little things like that add more depth to the worlds.

I also miss KH1 final world being the most epic and beautiful area ever, it blew me away as a kid and I still love it so much every time I play through it. Best world, best music, best atmosphere. It really felt like the world was ending and was creepy, but in a aesthetic way. TWTNW is cool and all but I really want a world like that as the final world again.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I really like the deck command system of BbS & 3D. While we're still getting a ton of the same systems from those games, (flow motion, shotlocks, combo gauge, & keyblade transformations basically being the same thing as Command styles) I always really enjoyed having different loadouts available & being able to set up different decks to create a very specific flow to combat, giving me multiple powerful abilities to use on command. I was never a fan of the shortcut menu in KH1&2 & feel that with all different options availble via Situation Commands like finishers & keyblade transformations, why would I ever menu dive to use a specific spell?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
While I like the idea of collecting the experiments, why limit it to just Radient Garden. When Stitch's world fell to darkness, its possible his cousins were scattered across the KH3 worlds

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I also miss KH1 final world being the most epic and beautiful area ever, it blew me away as a kid and I still love it so much every time I play through it. Best world, best music, best atmosphere. It really felt like the world was ending and was creepy, but in a aesthetic way. TWTNW is cool and all but I really want a world like that as the final world again.

That's what I loved about The End of The World in Kingdom Hearts. Visiting these fragmenting versions of all the Disney worlds you visited really provided a sense of atmosphere in regards to the final battle that is approaching. The World that Never Was is cool and all for what Kingdom Hearts II was going for, but I too want something akin to the original Kingdom Hearts during the final segment of the game. Something that genuinely builds anxiousness.

I really like the deck command system of BbS & 3D. While we're still getting a ton of the same systems from those games, (flow motion, shotlocks, combo gauge, & keyblade transformations basically being the same thing as Command styles) I always really enjoyed having different loadouts available & being able to set up different decks to create a very specific flow to combat, giving me multiple powerful abilities to use on command. I was never a fan of the shortcut menu in KH1&2 & feel that with all different options availble via Situation Commands like finishers & keyblade transformations, why would I ever menu dive to use a specific spell?

My personal wish is for the second playable character to have the command deck. It'd be the perfect means to re-introduce that system again. The secondary playable character needs to be as distinguished from Sora as possible, and what better way to demonstrate that through their combat mechanism?

While I like the idea of collecting the experiments, why limit it to just Radiant Garden. When Stitch's world fell to darkness, its possible his cousins were scattered across the KH3 worlds

I should have clarified better, have the refuge of the Experiments be in Radiant Garden (like how all the Dalmations were sent back to Traverse Town after you found them), whilst the experiments themselves are hidden throughout all the different Disney worlds. The worlds are expansive enough to have all 624 experiments scattered.

Awards
I got a really specific request here, but I hope they give Sora a dodge move as early in the game as possible like in Re:COM and BBS. I just got through playing BBS, KH1, Re:COM and KH2, in that order, and not getting a dodge move in KH2 until Disney Castle was absolute TORTURE after playing the other games first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back