• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

things you should do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridaceae

Website
www.fanfiction.net
i have to live off fanfiction and fanart, plus going to forums and websites like these. i'm torn between waiting until PS3 comes out and then buy KH2 or get a PS2 now (yea i don't have one, how sad!!) but i ALSO want to play it!! -sigh- life is so hard... XD

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
devilsTrinity said:
how bout you try out some dragon quest 8 the game is actually sick as hell!!!!!! thats what im doing but its kinda hard and im only like 10 hours in
you have that too? well i guess lots of people ahve it, its probably good after a while but the beggining is so boring

now then, go to htis site and look around, dont worry, the worst thing in this is some swear words

http://everything2.com/

ps: tpye in evil petting zoo, and at the bottom, read how the petting zoo destroyed us all, or soemthing close to that

Fenix Sora

I'm want to play Tales of Legendia cuz I heard it goes for 70h of gamplay
it would give me enough time until kh2 is released in aus

dark_matrix

well my idea will realy suck but still,look go and study it ya i know but if u do it's kinda fun and ur parents will be pleased and u'll get the game and ur parents will like think u deserve it, it's a dumb i dea but it helps if u ever wanna buy and they said no just try and u'll winnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Find away to raise money to either fix/get a new PS2!!!!

AUGHHG!!!! MINE BROKE!!!!! WHAT IF ITS NOT FIXED BY KH2'S RELEASE!!!!

Well I guess youll all be happy......

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
never mind my last post....

as someone said, play dragon quest viii, its cool

the Rainmaker

The best thing you can do is to completely take your mind off of anything KH...and yes, I know that it's a really big sacrifice. But trust me, I love stories, and the best sequels come when you've let the original story sit for a while, and the sequel kicks off with such a thrill and it's TONS better. This happened to me when "Spider-Man 2" was coming out. Here's how to avoid from cracking and/or going nuts and/or flying to Japan to steal an NA version:

ONE: Get involved in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAME. For example, switch to something like a first-person shooter (maybe "Half-Life"). Or, if you love deep storylines then get into "MYST". Personally, that's the one I'm one right now (I actually skipped to "Riven", and it's the coolest thing ever!)

SECOND: Focus on school to raise grades, like somebody said, to make your parents happy. As far as scholastics are concerned, if you plan on going to college then go scholarship hunting. As strange as that sounds, it's actually really fun. (Trust me, you can get scholarships for ANYTHING, even your weight.) To the making parents happy bit, I would also add "house chores". Do some serious brown nosing. How much do you want it!?

THIRD: Read a gizillion books. I've got a book list five pages long. This might get some groans, but go for classics. Yeah, I'm talking Charles****ens [sorry, the thing is censoring his name, guy who wrote "Oliver Twist"], Homer, the Bronte sisters, Steinbeck, etc. My personal recommendations:
  • "My Name Is Asher Lev" by Chaim Potok: A Jewish boy with a gift he can't seem to control. Simply awesome, awesome, awesome. You won't regret reading this.
  • "Night" by Elie Wiesel: Only 100 pgs, this is the autobio of a fifteen year-old who survived Auschwitz during the Holocaust. If you want a serious paradigm shift in your life, this is the book to do it. You'll never look at loved ones or people in general the same way again.
  • "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" by Mark Twain: Fun read. Nothing else to say. If you are looking for a classic that won't put you to sleep, try this one. Just a lot of fun.
  • "The Neverending Story" by Michael Ende: Yes, I am serious. The corny movie, though, is nothing like the book. The best children's story ever told, in my opinion.
  • "Black Boy" by Richard Wright: An autobio about living as a black during the times of Jim Crow. A bit mature, but very worth it, I promise. Deeply felt, very moving.

If you want something really heavy, go for "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell" by Susannah Black. Many people call this the "Harry Potter for adults". Or, try my personal favorite: "Les Miserables", by Victor Hugo. Definetly one of the greatest novels of all time. Try some Tom Clancy, too! "Sum of All Fears" rocks!!!!!!!

FOURTH: Do something "extra". For example, I'm now on my school's lacrosse (aka the man's sport, a-HEM...) team, which is very physically demanding (so I'm not up at night reading spoilers...) and also the ballroom team. I'm also in the Student Congress. And, I'm taking a martial arts class. Excercise, or join a club. Hey, find a friend and make it a goal to back 'em up more than ever for the next month. Take up a hobby--I'm starting drawing, photography and paintballing. Do anything to keep yourself mentally and physically busy. GO DATING!!!

FIFTH: Absolutely, postitively, definitly, do NOT even LOOK at a spoiler page. Don't even look at the "spoiler" heading!!! Don't even look up!!!!!!!!! At best, try to avoid as much KH as you can. (Hey, I bet you forgot all about KH just reading through this list, huh? If not...you need serious help!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back