• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

think King Mickey should be playable in BbS??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Hes on alot of the box covers. He wasnt playable in all of them.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well it could just mean that he is a main character in BBS. but again nomura said if we died mickey will help us out. didnt he?

LAA

I hate mickey. He just copies soras cool clothes and we're expected to think hes just as good as sora. No way! I liked him better in KH1, just a black shadow of him.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by LAA
I hate mickey. He just copies soras cool clothes and we're expected to think hes just as good as sora. No way! I liked him better in KH1, just a black shadow of him.

You do realize that Sora was originally based off of Mickey, right? I mean, the white gloves, the red pants, the yellow shoes, all things Mickey was originally wearing back in the day. Also, he's the King. He's been training with the Keyblade much longer than Sora, so of course his skill is equal to that of Sora, if not better.

Originally Posted by _EX
Hes on alot of the box covers. He wasnt playable in all of them.

^This. He's always been one of the main characters who works behind the scenes, or at least without our knowledge.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
-Facepalm-

Does anyone remember what happened to you when you died when you fought Xaldin and a couple of other bosses?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
-Facepalm-

Does anyone remember what happened to you when you died when you fought Xaldin and a couple of other bosses?

I was just gonna suggest that.

As Zero said, I think Mickey should really only be playable when you die, as a kind of life-insurance policy. I think three playable characters is already enough, and there'll probably be plenty of Mickey in cutscenes.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the only two covers he has ever been on was on kh2FM+, kh2, 358/2 days and BBS

three of those games he was playable in some way

Birnax

I think he'll probably a playable character in bbs. I really hope he won't be overpowered.

Tidus14

we was showed on the boxart of 358/2 days, and he was playable in there ( mission unlockable character.. )

ReverseUnversed

You do realize that Sora was originally based off of Mickey, right? I mean, the white gloves, the red pants, the yellow shoes, all things Mickey was originally wearing back in the day. Also, he's the King. He's been training with the Keyblade much longer than Sora, so of course his skill is equal to that of Sora, if not better. He's always been one of the main characters who works behind the scenes, or at least without our knowledge.

That's true.

-Facepalm-

To be exact, he replaces you if you die at the following fights: Shan-Yu, Possessor/Thresholder, Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn, Cerberus, the Hydra, Blizzard Lord/Volcanic Lord, Storm Rider, Xaldin, the first fight with the Grim Reaper and Armored Xemnas, Take 1.

the only two covers he has ever been on was on kh2FM+, kh2, 358/2 days and BBS

three of those games he was playable in some way

Yeah. In boss fights (KH2/FM+), in multiplayer mode (Days) and we don't know exactly how (BbS).

Rexy

Bronze Member
Yeah. In boss fights (KH2/FM+), in multiplayer mode (Days) and we don't know exactly how (BbS).
Well...he is a party member, one thing that he never been...the only time he was, was without his HP bar and was in Twilight Town before the jorney to TWTNW...
this time he his a party member and a D-Link so thats why i may be in the cover

and we don't know if that was the cover or not

papaditto

I was just gonna suggest that.

As Zero said, I think Mickey should really only be playable when you die, as a kind of life-insurance policy. I think three playable characters is already enough, and there'll probably be plenty of Mickey in cutscenes.

I know right, I mean he is a king isnt he?

αsiя

space coke
Like what Sol said it would better if you get to play him just when you die
We also are gonna have him as a d-link
I think it would be a waste of time if Mickey gets his own scenario

Not in BBS...atleast not yet
I thought it was already reveal that he is king only that he's just in training

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I thought it was already reveal that he is king only that he's just in training

You're right. He's already King, but he's training under Yen Sid for the moment. In the scans, he's referred to as King, but for some reason, he always ends up leaving his home world without anyone to go off adventuring.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
with everything they put in the game i dont think the UMD has enough space for another scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back