• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Think you would fight all Unkowns at once?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshizzle

Could you guys handle fighting all the unkowns at once? like at least all the living ones? Think it would be hard or what? Just wondering i know we havent seen them fight but im just saying it would be awesome fighitng them all one time.

KHF

highly unlikely, cause, that's like impossible IMO. I mean, we've seen what some of the unknowns can do, and we even fought them 1 on 1 in CoM. I think most of us had trouble handling 1 unknown, and if 3-5 were to come at us at the same time, well, you get the idea.

B

bettermanlamia

it would be AWESOME!!! hard but that would be just challenging u know?

Lightkeeper05

lol we can beat them guys, we just dont have a key blade.... are magic... and summons... and a talking dog and a duck...

dejah

:|
whoa... it would be a massively tough fight.

nah i think we'll be fighting them one by one. i'm looking forward to the battle with Axel. i feel there's a whole other story behind him. kinda like he's a double agent... (",)

dejah

:|
lol. i'm sure if you can defeat sephiroth, you can defeat the organization. i swear! seph was all over the place. it takes skill and dieing lots of times.

taleon

Well I agree with everyone, it would be a challenge but then again if you manage to win then you got skills.

Vzam

Bronze Member
I bet Sora wouldnt be able to kill one of them if he had to fight all of them...even if it was 2 on 1 Sora couldnt do it.

taleon

here's the thing though, do you think that You can do it ;) after all, you are going to be the one controlling him :)

JoeysGirl

the battle would take forever if you fought them all at once... and if u were fighting for like an hour and then died it would suck:p

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I think if it was 2 vs 1. Sora could do it. IMO it would be undoubtedly impossible. For example, Xaldin will be in your face all fast like and strong poking you with six spears, while Luxord is in the back possibly slicing you with giant jokers and such.
Xighar would be all close to you with his puple blades while Demyx drowns you from afar. Too difficult it would be, but it would be a nice show...er..maybe not. What if that happened and Sora didn't have Donald or Goofy? If it were KH1, it wouldn't matter seeing how they were nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back