• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thinkin about bringin back an old KH RP of mine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

Young King
But I wanna tweak it, because going back and looking at it there were some flaws and that's probably why it failed. The RP's pretty epic in conception tho

Looking for a collaborator though, preferably somebody on the more experienced side.

Any takers?

Sepulchre

Awards
Colour me intrigued. I've been looking for something to get me back into the swing of writing, and a collab may be just what I need. I'll be a bit too busy to actually RP for the next few weeks, though - setting up a place to stay for going back to university and the like - but, assuming you're planning on tinkering with the RP for a while before starting it, I could probably be of help.

Swag

Young King
Alright then, I'll PM you the link to the old OOC thread for it.

Still open to collaborators though, I'd like to get hear different people's opinions and ideas.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
But I wanna tweak it, because going back and looking at it there were some flaws and that's probably why it failed. The RP's pretty epic in conception tho

Looking for a collaborator though, preferably somebody on the more experienced side.

Any takers?

This wouldn't happen to be the same kh rp from before, would it.

Swag

Young King
The very same, only better.

I think you had just started RPing when me and Tyler Durden did it the first time, atleast on here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back