• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Third Enemy: Another

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I just thought of what the new enemy or type of being could be. Xemnas types in Another into the computer for a password. Another is also an anagram of Xehanort just without the X.

So far our enemies have been:
Heartless- those without hearts
Nobodies- the shell that is left behind when one becomes a Heartless

Maybe the new type of being is Another. I mean Heartless and Nobody are basically random words that embody what the beings are. What do you guys think?

Kilika

how do you know there is going to be a third enemy and if there is how do you know its related to the heartless and nobodies

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
It might not be an enemy. It could also be an ally. Or maybe it's just what Xehanort is, Another. A third type of being that no one else has become.

Dnize

Yup i said this in an earilier post somewhere.
I think what Anothers are is when a Nobodys get the heart of another person. like what if one of the Org. Members took a random heart from kingdom hearts, then that would make, Another. They could be allies and enemies much like the nobodies.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Good theory. I also have a thought that an Another is born if one casts themself into darkness more than once.

King_of_Hearts

Third Enemy = another

Another + X = Xehanort.

First enemy = Heartless Ansem
Second Enemy = Nobody Xenmas
Third enemy = Heartless + Nobody = Xehanort

Caminee

and perhaps these anothers look like their nobodys? then that would make sense of why the BS (?) looks so much like Roxas, it could be his Another

but Xenahort being an Another makes no sense because he was the first being...then mine wouldnt make sense because Roxas' another would be sora..

Dnize

Xehanort is an X Another. So maybe he use to be another (ex. you have an x-girlfriend she used to be your girlfriend)

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
and perhaps these anothers look like their nobodys? then that would make sense of why the BS (?) looks so much like Roxas, it could be his Another

but Xenahort being an Another makes no sense because he was the first being...then mine wouldnt make sense because Roxas' another would be sora..

Maybe Xehanort is not the first being. Maybe he cast himself into darkness before, The Clone is his Heartless and the Old Man is his Nobody. And then this Nobody (the Old Man) casts himself into darkness again to get Xehanort (third being, Another). And then this Another casts himself off and the process starts over.

Xehanort is an X Another. So maybe he use to be another (ex. you have an x-girlfriend she used to be your girlfriend)

That basically proves your theory too.

dragoon

i think it is the memories of the person who lost there heart now it all depends if they were good or bad those memories

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Yeah. So then if one had good memories a good Another would be born but if they person has bad memories a bad Another would be born.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I think I'll throw in my theory about the third enemy. *Clears throat*

I believe the third enemy type will be Chasers. We have seen the heart of a person, a heartless, and the body, a nobody. But a nobody is both the body and soul. Now, let's say that a nobody is destroied. Their body is destroied as well. But what of the soul? What if the soul, free from the prisonment of a body, formed into it's own being. If a nobody is destroied, it releases another being from inside itself. And, what if the soul (Chasers) and the heartless meet? Souldn't it make an effect similiar to when a nobody and heartless meet? What if, when they meet, they become whole and form a new body?

That is my theory about the third enemy.

hackerdiety03

Yea, we can't forget about "chasers" which most like relates to the soul of the body and heart. I sometimes wonder if the guys clone turning into a evil keyblade weilder exemplies what could be a "chaser."

hackerdiety03

If Sora had that kind of ability like the old man, then he would split into his nobody Roxas, than transform into a knight. Would be cool to see....

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Maybe i'm just pitching out garbage but did anyone think that you might actually face HUMANS in the next installment? Je-sus, don't beat around the bush, by "another" it might mean "another human."

Xehanort: 17

Yo guys did you see what password that person typed in. It was "ANOTHER" this is one of the meanings to Xehanort's name.

Also, he put in six other passwords, I think those six passwords are the real name of the first six Organization members.

what do you guys think?

Dnize

but it kinda of sounds weird.

"Quick the Heartless are coming"
"Quick the Nobodies are coming"
"Quick the Anothers are coming"

i'd perfer Chaser i guess...

dragoon

the another could also relate to final fantasy versus 13 since nomura said they would add certain things from kingdom hearts also the name versus in japanese i heard means another

frisson

Silver Member
Ah, someone beat me to it.

Most likely I'll be creating a brand new theory to accompany and at the same time improve my previous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back