• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This forum has been alot of fun in 5 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wii.red24

Whether you know me or not maybe you do alright i've had the chance to meet some really cool people on this site who are really into Kingdom Hearts just like me and the best part about the whole 5 years so far has been seeing everything change mostly just people leave or whatver but i can remember one mod in paticular that was so fun monkeybutt idk if hes still around and then there was Money and others too also the several times i got banned and then got banned over and over was always entertaing because it was always over the stupidest stuff if anybody remembers maybe the mods in paticular you'll know what i mean (lol) But all in all its been a great 5 years here ive had alot of fun even though i'm not always online oh and just a shoughtout to KingdomKey96 Whats up, so i'll most likely will be sticking around for probably the rest of my life (lolz wry laughter) and so Peace.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
a lot of people registered in 07, congrats on five years man.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Behold, the longest run-on sentence on the forums. I think if I put this into Microsoft Word it would explode.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Congrats.

holy run on. That is almost as bad as dividing by zero. Twice.

Back