• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This game is not for children anymore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
2008 was the release of Re: Chain of Memories
2005 was the japanese release of KH2. ^_^
Nice to see you too Dogen

Suzuku

lol. I was eight years old in the second grade when KHI was first released. Now I'm 16 years old in my sophomore year of high school. Time sure does fly. omgsh

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
if you are young, you are playing it for the individual disney story, the overarching story is just "cool looking" and "awesome"

PrimeTime

trust its not... most of us who bought KH1 when we were young are kinda getting to 20 now... lil kids who wanna play this game are expecting hannah montana or the jonas brothers to show up lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
KH is like FF for kids in a way. Yes the series has become more complex but even Nomura himself said KH was growing alongside it's fans. But still KH isn't all that complicated, even my younger nephew understands the plot very well.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
trust its not... most of us who bought KH1 when we were young are kinda getting to 20 now... lil kids who wanna play this game are expecting hannah montana or the jonas brothers to show up lol

And let's hope that never gonna happen :wink:
I was15 or so when I got KH1. But it wasn't at release (didn't have a ps2 then), it was the greatest hits version. I can remember thinking "wait, Squaresoft AND disney?" (like everyone else)
I was afraid of trying it out untill I remembered a commercial from the year prior.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It's still suitable for kids, although, when you think about it, there's been fans of KH sense the first games, so we have gotten older.

ultrashadownoob

Website
www.shadowkid96.deviantart.com

ffffuuuI would only want then to show up if they had horrible, God of War style deaths by Mickey.
I would stop playing video games alltogether if they were just mentioned in KH.

Kentsu13

It's still suitable for kids, although, when you think about it, there's been fans of KH sense the first games, so we have gotten older.

ya same here and i think ya bbs is a little more darker but also fans (from kh1) is older so they can handle it and like the story it only seems complicated bc were making a billion diff theories a day while watching cutscenes we barely understand lol

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I kind of had my hopes up and was hoping since this game would be more mature that we'd get like blood(i know dumb)but this game has grown up, its not super complicated but it does require you to think and to go above and beyond and to think outside the box

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I wouldnt say that it is unsuitable for kids...I mean the story is complex but kids arent stupid. It isnt gory and the darkness isnt really evil. The age best for this i would say is about 9+

sleepfast

Website
myspace.com
I agree with the OP. I feel a bit silly for enjoying a Disney game this much, seeing as how it -is- Disney, but there's so much more to that. I was in 5th grade when I got the game, only wanted because some boys in my class would always talk about it and shit. Now, i'm a sophomore, and STILL play it. I guess everyone's right when saying that KH grows with you. :3

Gram

Banned
Awards
the story may b complicated but i'd wouldnt say its not 4 kids.
i 1st got kh1 when i was 12 and i knew mostly what was going on.

αsiя

space coke
I was in 4rd grade when I first got KH1
I loved everything about it
I loved Disney too back then
Still do

The more I mature and have grew up I like the new approach BBS had
it made it much more better for us mature audience
but im scared that the NA version will cut out half of BBS stuff

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
When the info of the first KH game came out in EGM, my other friends thought it was a joke and I became quite interested in the game because I'm a big fan of Square's games.

I was 13 years old back then and I even show the info of the game to my younger brother, he suddenly went Wtf but he began to like the series. Few years later, when the news of KH2 first came up, I told my favourite 7th cousin about it and he became a fanatic, madly addicted about KH and always talk about it! :D

Skykh

Lol some kids are stupid u know. Some kids about 13 year watch some cartoon crap like wtf is that? If u watch , watch anime idiot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back