• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This game is not for children anymore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigBoss91

Website
www.myspace.com
idk if kids would like it now seeing as namoura has taken a tip from kojima and made the story a giant clusterfuck of confusion. well they should at least enjoy the gameplay and the disney worlds

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The first time I saw KH was when I was at my cousin's house and he was playing it, and I was immediately hooked, though I didn't get the game myself until a few years later. Don't remember when that was...

The series has changed so much (feels nostalgic).

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
trust its not... most of us who bought KH1 when we were young are kinda getting to 20 now... lil kids who wanna play this game are expecting hannah montana or the jonas brothers to show up lol

OMG please don't put them in kingdom hearts.... that would suck. hard.

I started playing at my friends house when I was in 7th grade I think? She let me start at the beginning and I was fascinated. Before then, I never really had an interest in FF games nor Disney games, but them combined got my quite hooked and I even added some FF games to my collection. But no disney games. lol

And BBS is definitely way darker the KH1. I mean, KH1 had some dark points..... um... can't think of any right now, but I don't think they can compare to some of the BBS scenes. I just hope they don't cut too much stuff out.

Last edited:

xhavenx

i agree. although when i was.... 12? i got the game as a gift on christmas. i was happy that it had a cool looking character on the cover and it was disney related [appealing to kids]. i guess i wanted to finish the game because of the cool fighting system and unique characters.. but yeah.. i guess it shouldnt be a kids game.. i think this game would be better if it was rated T because it would give square enix more variety of things to do with KDH.

Absent axel

KH, being the first game i ever played, i got it when i was 8. I still manage to complete it, though Dark Riku at the end of hollow bastion was a bitch, took me months. But i beat ansem easily. I didnt really care if maleficent got stabbed, i thought it was cool. So clearly KH is enjoyable by everyone.

Blaze of Glory

KH, being the first game i ever played, i got it when i was 8. I still manage to complete it, though Dark Riku at the end of hollow bastion was a bitch, took me months. But i beat ansem easily. I didnt really care if maleficent got stabbed, i thought it was cool. So clearly KH is enjoyable by everyone.

Dark Riku was the beginning of solo playing of KH

At first it was both me and my sister playing through it but the pain-in-a ass kept on being cheap and repeating the same goddamn moves. ffffuuu

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well its still suitable for kids but it is more mature then when it first started out.

Ponisito

I remember I bought KH1 only because I saw the official guide on a shop and I saw Sephiroth with good graphics xD Now I´m 23 and there is plot stuff that I don´t understand.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I didn't know Sephiroth was gonna be inside KH1 at first until I bought a strategy guide from a game shop and saw Sephiroth Boss page of the OC section in it. I went all excited to fight him and he is so hard to beat. When I heard his voice battle call for the first time, I thought it was awkward that his voice would turn out like that and it didn't fit with his personality that shown in FFVII.

I didn't know who voiced him until I saw the credits and then the game got negative criticism because of this.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Reason: Complex story with characters that have same face.

I always thought kh is for kids but it isn't.

Youre like my uncle. But, I agree with you. alot has changed. It's like Naruto. Some people think that it's for kids because they see little kids talking about it and doing moves from it, buuuut, you will see that it's not for kids if you keep watching it.

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com
KH1 is for kids>>CoM... Maybe>>KH2... more or LESS>>Days... The children will go wtf-d>>BbS definitivaly not for children.

Probably KH3 will be for former scientists xP

Anyways, when I played KH for the first time I was 11, and I went wtf-d when the nobody thing started xP

Lelouch

Well it would make sense to make the game slightly more mature for those who started with KH1 back when they were 13-17 and are now in their 20s like me for instance. However, this game is definitely suitable for kids. I can think of plenty of games that more unsuitable for children than this.

Xion14

Makes a lot of sense. Series that were originally aimed at younger people have the tendency to grow up like that.

I know this is probably going to annoy people but the best example is the Harry Potter series. (books or movies either way that series got frickin darker as it went on). It grew with the original fan base. I was probably 4th grade maybe? I'm 22 now. So yeah it's been a looong time. I hate how people kept saying no no you shouldn't make the HP movies too dark it'll scare the kids...-.-;; it's just the same with KH. The series has grown...hell the characters even frickin grew up >_< lol mentally and physically IMO.

I think some of us would of lost interest if KH kept with the same flow it did in KH1. You know how Sora started out....it was cute and all but if CoM and KH2 stuck with that kind of Sora -.-;; I think i would of been a sora basher a long time ago lol i'm happy it's grown with us. and it's going to be one of those games that can go down with us in history that kept the brains of many smart people going for many years....or at least till the end of the series comes. (when ever that will be)

Viku: OMG I LOVE YOUR SIG!! I am laughing so hard right now.....that just reminds me of the other forum that started the other day. so many people took what AtW said to Aqua very very very badly lmao!

Last edited:

Girl'e

I was in second grade when I got kh1. I understand most of the connections between characters now, and unlike a bunch on my friends, I didn't find kh 358/2 days confusing. But I agree with the "we've grown up so so did kingdom hearts" thing. Kh1 was almost as jubilant as the gummy bears tv show, kh2 was much more mature. Goofy almost died and sora murdered like all of the nobodies. Plus sora and kairi showed emotion towards eachother.
That part in the castle at the end where Sora finds Riku and Kairi still makes me laugh. He hugs Kairi, then gets on his knees and starts crying for Riku....WTH????

I'm still confused about that.

SoraxRiku anyone? shamisen

Xion14

Girl'e I like ya but if you start talking about shonen ai i will not like you anymore lmao XD j/k j/k :p

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'm still confused about that.[/qoute]

Well, you gotta think. Sora and Riku were friends longer than they were friends with Kairi. And Kairi was safe since the end of kh1, so of course Sora would be more worried about Riku, and then seeing Riku as Ansem would have made Sora thought, 'Oh shnap! Mah friend might not be his-self anymorez!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back