• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This game is not for children anymore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion14

not to mention Dowhax that Sora saw Riku being closed up behind the door that leads to the darkness (i can't remember the frickin name of it sorry) so yeah i would of been a bit relieved and worried too after seeing riku after so long you know?

Girl'e

Girl'e I like ya but if you start talking about shonen ai i will not like you anymore lmao XD j/k j/k :p

xD I know.

I'm still confused about that.[/qoute]

Well, you gotta think. Sora and Riku were friends longer than they were friends with Kairi. And Kairi was safe since the end of kh1, so of course Sora would be more worried about Riku, and then seeing Riku as Ansem would have made Sora thought, 'Oh shnap! Mah friend might not be his-self anymorez!'

No, no. I do get that they are close. I just thought he would cry more for Kairi. But I guess after realizing you haven't seen them for over a year, you would cry. Spur of the moment kinda thing.

So for the sake of this topic; shouldn't the rating of the age change? What was... 10+?

PrimeTime

I was in 4rd grade when I first got KH1

your a young mofo lol

i would say 7th grade is when i got my PS2 and KH to go with it .. freshman year is when i got KH2 lol pre-ordered and got it right after school haha! with the strategy guide lol didnt sleep for days haha!

those were the days.

T

The Spoiler

Obviously the story is way to complicated for a childs mind to understand. And the controls might be hard for children too, especially equipping stuff. I know my younger siblings dont understand anything...

Auxia

It never really was for kids. It was for all audiences.

I played the first Kingdom Hearts when it debuted, when I was eleven or so
, absolutely loved it. As I've gotten older, however, I've become more able to appreciate the simple genius behind the game - and with every birthday that's passed, my love for the game has grown just that much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back