• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this has always confused me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven1028

in kh2 during the scene where kairi is talking to roxas at the beginning when roxas is falling off the station tower, she gets a clue to sora's name from sora. he says "ill give you a clue, it starts with an "S"". later in the scene kairi sends the letter in a bottle to sora, selphie says "i hope he gets it", then kairi says "he will. starts with an "S", right Sora?" I've always wondered if that meant anything. I know she kind of separates his name awkwardly when she says it and i don't know why she does that either. does she just remember his name right then and there?

Youniquee

Awards
Yeah, I think she just remembered his name and kinda awkwardly said it because she remembered randomly. Doesn't mean anything, at least that's how I took it.

LucasDraleau

I think that she is suddenly remembering Sora's name because when Sora went to sleep for a year, everyone forgot who his was, and slowly they are remembering him.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I think that she is suddenly remembering Sora's name because when Sora went to sleep for a year, everyone forgot who his was, and slowly they are remembering him.
Basically that.

When Sora woke up in Twilight Town everyone who forgot about him began to remember him little by little. This is exactly what happened with Kairi.

Ven1028

it makes sense to me, i thought this too. i just didn't understand why she said it the way she did and if there was any significance to it

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
When Sora went to Castle Oblivion, when he lost his memories, everybody else lost their memories of Sora.

Ven1028

i know that. im just talking about why she said it the way she did is all

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, sorta like Pooh. But, I remember playing Days and from the impression I got of Carpet and Tinkerbell when they studied Roxas. It kind of made me feel like they knew Roxas had something in common with Sora like they were twins or something. While, Genie didn't seem to notice it and everyone else that Sora met didn't even meet Roxas. So, I can't say for sure if they remembered him or not.

Ven1028

yeah i wasn't too happy with how they didn't have many characters feel like they knew roxas somehow...i mean i understand genie because he's just so energetic and out there that he wouldn't take time to pay attention to something like that. but overall in days i was disappointed with how the organization members didn't really interact with disney characters at all (aside from roxas and xion those few times), i wanted roxas at least to interact with them because of the idea that disney characters would somehow feel like they knew him at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back