• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THis has been posted before and I know but I just really really have to say this...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
DIZ IS ANSEM. if you see the new trailer with the new cloud and leon in it you see Diz dead on front face and if you look at his eyes.... they are the exact soe colour asd ansems in the first game... Soryy if this has been posted already I just noticed this and I am even supriesed since I have memory problems... A Ihave bad short term memory.,..\

And once again sorry if i posted this before.

crowmaster

i too think DiZ is ansem, but everyone says theyr 2 different persons...i mean, there's a pic where we see an uknown talking to DiZ, who is sitting in a chair, and the Uknown tells him: ''we can't let this happen, ANSEM'' or something alike

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I'm unsure if Diz is Ansem or not, but yea, they did say Ansem so I kinda think he might be:confused:

Awards
crowmaster said:
i too think DiZ is ansem, but everyone says theyr 2 different persons...i mean, there's a pic where we see an uknown talking to DiZ, who is sitting in a chair, and the Uknown tells him: ''we can't let this happen, ANSEM'' or something alike

actually, the unknown said, "we must not let them know of our plans, Ansem"

Riku213

God of Caos
Well when you bring this Up I could be wrong but watch the trailer and look at his eyes... And Riku beat ansem in CoM and set himself free Riku might not be able to snese him because he is fighting with a different evil..

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
DiZ isnt ansem, riku,in CoM was able to sense the darkness in people(and thats something you cant hide nor control) when he smelled a certain amount of darkness he can tell who it was(thats how he defeated zexion, and how he was able to tell DiZ wasnt ansem when he appeared to him and thats how he can tell when it was really ansem) ansem is in riku

this is what i believe..........................i believe DiZ is ansems shell that he discarded when ansem became the ansem we know of in kh1................thats why in that scan DiZ is referred to as ansem because he and he isnt ansem because he is only the shell of the king ansem................thats why every part we've seen of DiZ looks like ansem and thats why DiZ is rapped up because he was discarded so his body is damaged

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Yes, RikuHeroOfDark is correct. It's generally believed that DiZ is the body that Ansem cast off when he became a "being of only the heart". Since Ansem and Sora were the only people (ever) in history to become a heartless/being of only the heart and still retain their thoughts, feelings, and memories, their former bodies became shells.

Therefore, DiZ is Ansem's shell, and BHK is Sora's shell (at least that's what's believed.) We won't know anything for sure until the game itself comes out.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Therefore, DiZ is Ansem's shell, and BHK is Sora's shell (at least that's what's believed.) We won't know anything for sure until the game itself comes out.

the diz thing is right but sora shell? in order to weild a keyblade you must have a heart AND a body so, therefore bhk CAN'T be soras shell he wouldnt' be able to weild a key.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
pwn3d to the max said:
the diz thing is right but sora shell? in order to weild a keyblade you must have a heart AND a body so, therefore bhk CAN'T be soras shell he wouldnt' be able to weild a key.
exactly and when sora turned back into himself after turning into a heartless he would have been like ansem but instead he came back as a full person

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yes... that is the truth. If the shell was bhk he couldn't weild a keyblade. Therefore him being in,kh2, it wouldn't happen

lionheart516

" At my house..... On my comp werever theres a com
Well..... If you guys have ever played KH COM and u have beaten revers rebirth mode, then you would know that ansem was almost destroyed but Diz Talks to you at the end of reverse right after u almost beat ansem. So How could Ansem Be Diz? Besides DIZ also talks to you right before u get to hollow bastion. So I dont think that Ansem Is Diz. I may be wrong about this but i know for sure that Ansem could NOT be DIZ.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Well, ofcourse DiZ is Ansem. He just isnt the Ansem that Riku is familiar with either. Ansem may be DiZ's real name, but dont think that he is actually the Ansem from the original Kingdom Hearts. If you think that..."Have you played KH and CoM?"

sora_123

Originally posted by crowmaster
correct me if i'm wrong: so a shell is a remain of a body, with no heart, right?

yes a nobody is the body, without the heart. how it sostains itself? have no idea.

As for Diz being ansem i agree, since most of u have forgotten that Diz is not the red coated guy's real name, therefor we cannot officially name him Diz...but that's not my only reason, there's plenty to go around, it just one of the many evidences that may prove that ansem is Diz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back