• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► This is bad.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I also forgot to mention, she wished my cousin had got her pregnant. She wanted to go wit him and never me. I could careless about her. I could careless if she happened to died after giving birth to my child. I just want my baby. That's just how I feel about the situation.

I'm going to sue for custody or the very least visitation rights.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I also forgot to mention, she wished my cousin had got her pregnant. She wanted to go wit him and never me. I could careless about her. I could careless if she happened to died after giving birth to my child. I just want my baby. That's just how I feel about the situation.

I'm going to sue for custody or the very least visitation rights.

what?
she wanted to screw her cousin?
I'm sorry, that's sick.

Alright, so it's all about the baby.
I'm sure you could get some Custody/Visitation rights.

But just that you're about to be 18 and she's 16... eh, really, Good luck with that. If her parents are jerks like she is, they could charge you for sagitory rape.

Living without a father is terrible. My daddy isn't in the picture. I try not to care, but hey, life goes on.
Same thing happened to my parents.
My mother was 16 and my dad was 22. So you see almost 17 years ago, they had me, but my mom told me she just left him after a few days I was born. No legal issues though, she just left him, (she came to the US)

But either way, good luck.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
what?
she wanted to screw her cousin?
I'm sorry, that's sick.
Misread.

But just that you're about to be 18 and she's 16... eh, really, Good luck with that. If her parents are jerks like she is, they could charge you for sagitory rape.
Reread what I said earlier. He's less than 18. Technically a minor. Therefore, unless his state has some screwed up laws, he cannot be charged. And most likely, the state has some age range for partners. I highly doubt some lawsuit by the parents would hold in court, unless that state has crappy age of consent laws.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Something like this happens every month or so...
You shouldn't have had sex at all...Much less, atleast use a condom...

All I got to say is...lolololololololololol, But seriously...sue her...

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
[qoute]But just that you're about to be 18 and she's 16... eh, really, Good luck with that. If her parents are jerks like she is, they could charge you for sagitory rape. [/qoute]

I dont know about anywhere else but in the state where I live they wouldnt be able to do that. As long as they had sex before he turned 18 its still legal..or at least as legal as underage sex can be. But as long as he wasnt 18 when he actually impregnated her then nothing can be done.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
This is why underage teens shouldnt have unprotected sex.

Just get a lawyer, if you wanna see this baby. If it even is yours.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Yeah, you still can't be 100% sure it's yours. She could be lying about saying she didn't sleep with anyone else, so you don't get mad and think she cheated on you or something of the sort.

Anywho.
Yay for abstinence.

I'm keeping my sperm to mah selfs for a while.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Do you have any proof so far if she actually is pregnant?

And also, I don't think you could be charged for rape. It was intentional for both parties to have intercourse without protection, yes?

dejah

:|
zaka has a point...

contradiction much?

grow up man.
this should be a fkn wake up call.
wrap it 'fore you tap it.

Well if she was going to be pregnant, he was going to have to make the best of this unwanted pregnancy? Which would be taking responsibility of the baby.

But seeming as she's not, he can finally, take his heart out of his mouth and put it back into his chest, I mean if I knocked up my ex-girlfriend, I'd be a choking to. XD

dejah

:|
... i thought it was already over? and she's not preggers?

corner her and get the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back