• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is beyond a joke - when is KH2 going to be released in Australia and Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

belleaurora

I've always thought as myself as good member who hasn't lost their patience but this is seriously beyond a joke. How long does it take to convert a game to the PAL counterpart? I have been waiting for about, I dunno, four years or so for this game and I've watched KH2 been released in Japan and in the US, with nothing but best wishes and congratulations for those people who finally got the game.
It is such a struggle not to look a spoilers or game play and I'm finding it really hard now to resist. I'm just really annoyed right now and felt like publicising my emotions and hearing from those who haven't got the game yet to see how they are feeling. Come on Square-Enix at least give us a release date to put us out of our misery. I've gone to the PS2 and Square-Enix sites and have had no luck finding any information on release dates or release periods (whether it be released in winter or spring). I hope us Aussies and Europeans get the game soon and that the conversion from NTSC, (I think) to PAL will not be too much longer!
~~And if this is against any site regulations I apologise and please at least give a reason for closing it if you must, although I'd much rather hear other people's responses to this issue

Last edited:

mikisearsrweird

yes i know this sucks really bad but if you are in sydney there is a store selling the american version of the game for $79.99 it's in that... thingi format but theres this thing you can buy... i think it's like a cloud card or something... from stores that takes away the regional codes and stuff so that it'll work.

i didn't do that though *sigh* i'll wait for it to come out, even though i am evil and have seen the entire start with roxas and the ending which pretty much ruins it but whatever.

in england the game is going to be released in august. i have been going to heaps of game sites and shops and they've all told me august for englan so there ya go. and australia is supposedly october 11th, but that's probably wrong... i hope it's not....

belleaurora

Luv, do you live in Australia by any chance? (Thankyou by the way, Luv). Also thanks Miki for the suggestion but I will wait to it comes out (less hassles for me I guess). I just hope we get our PAL version soon. I'd love to get an official release date although - that would be da bomb, hehe! (Thanks for your reply too!). Anyone else who has anything to say?

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
meh, i couldnt wait so i pre-ordered it from US a week b4 it came out.

SWAP MAGIC FTW!!!!

belleaurora

pokeman- I'd be chuckin' a fit right now if that been true :p
shady- I'd guess so but I'm not much of expert on EBay and importing
twilight_riku- I have no idea how swap magic works ( I have heard of it ).

I really want to get my copy of KH2 soon. The money which I"m goingto use to buy it is corroding in my money box, hehe! hopefully this conversion will not take too much longer. I'm sure that they are not adding anything to the European version so I have no idea what is taking them so long to bring the game out here or officially release a release date or time period for release

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I have the same feeling and got soon my hope are gone of kh2! So well I have been in a lot of spoil forum but didn't spoil all about kh2 (lol just the impoten Sora:but would it be fun to play kh2??? Me:Of course it would be fun I haven't play with my own hands why wouldn't be fun and all those disney journy ^^) and ect.

I have too try to find out and when it would be out and ect. but all it say in august or sep XD that tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *10 page more*

long. for me ^^

but well I must wait for it T_T no matter what!!!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
The game will be released this Autumn, belle... we dont know more than that. Any specific release date is only a rumour and should not be counted as valid...

I'm sorry, but try to to cheer a little at the thought that a lot of people on this forum, myself included, have not gotten the chance to play the game yet.

tidusffxwakka

damn suare enix they must really hate pal regions for making us wait this long and only a autumn 2006 in the official site. i dunno if i can wait any longer wild arms 4 is looking mighty tempting and so are some others, iv saved the kh2 money for like forever, its been sitting in my bank shouting spend me spend me and i havent, if this keeps up i may just kick some square enic ar%&

O

Oberon

|shady| said:
Just curious, but is it possible to buy an NTSC PS2 off of ebay, then buy kh2 off of there too?
Well, ebay sells pretty much anything, so you must be able to, I bought KH2 off of ebay 2 months ago, I tried everything from ask.com, to buy.com, then I found ebay! ^^

-Darkwatch

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Riku123698745 said:
i dont know. well, i feel sorry for you. i think that if i was you that i'd travel to the us to play it because i've already played it and beat it in all three modes and unlocked to secret ending so....... i'd go to the us, most of us already beat kh2.
Oh yeah, we really want to move/travel to the US, just to play KH2.

xD

Keep dreaming...

LIAR LIAR

GEEH!! (>___<)

It's not in Europe yet??? (TT___TT)

I feel sorry for you;;;
not in a bad why or something;;;;

belleaurora

Well it's good to know that I have support in this matter and hearing other people say August-September makes me feel a little easier. Thanks for your replies guys! Most Appreciated :D!

Dark Fire

Somebody kill me the wait is F****** unbelieveable. the aussie and euro release dates are supposed to be at the same time, if not it would only be a few day, like the first KH was.
Somebody gag me... argh.
I thought i was the only one of my friends killing someone for a copy, but now my friends are getting jst as bad...
BUT ARRRRRRRGH... y can't they give us an offical release date at this point nearly 5 months from the US release...
Bring on the 25th of august. The date that most of the sites have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back