• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► This is Bothering me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I have glasses that I don't really need to use unless I'm studying (though I never use them anyway....I have slight astigmatism that is so slight it was hard enough to come up with a prescription), but I have a conctact prescription that I don't use either anyway.
Ever since I spent an hour in the bathroom trying to put them in one eye, only to look like I'm crying the whole day, I gave up trying to use them.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
The thing is i would take them off when i would play sports, and i would put them in my pocket. Also the sports i would play are sports that involve people ramming into me i.e football, baseball, basketball, ect.ect...and they would break eventually in that <_<

Then why not try a glass case or something like that? =O Maybe that would help? As for sports, ever think about putting it somewhere or can you not see without them? =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back