• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is probably just some wikipedia BS, but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine686

i understand what people are saying but like i dont see why not she is a disney priencess and she is not in any of the games. so like i said why not . and not everything is in scans. just my oppion dont like get mad

namine686

well and she is a princess becasue her dad is the leader of her tribe and in the 2nd one she marrys a prience

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
no, I'm not. I think people think it would be an interesting world (although like with PoTC there will be some censorship but b/c of the racism besides violence)

lux_crusader

I took it out. There were no sources and their was nothing on the discussion page. Wikipedia is capable of being edited by anyone, but if it seems fishy and there's not source or discussion, then it should probably be disregarded.

General Xenos

hmmm this is interesting, not a princess of heart but a disney princess. as for why she isnt included in the (7) princesses of hearts, idk really, but some wud say this is kinda like the 14th's situation, why is it called Organization 13 if there was a 14th member? interesting indeed

Jake

OMG thats a wonderful post and what if Pochahontas is a Disney princess but that wouldn't make since so never mind lol...............

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Simply answer, don't believe wikipedia unless they link to valid proof.

Until proven otherwise, it's false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back