• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is probably just some wikipedia BS, but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Follow this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocahontas_%28Disney%29 It's about Pocahontas.

Read the Appearances outside films part and there it is something very little written about KH and BBS... Personally I don't really believe this. I don't trust wikipedia and why haven't we got that info through scans yet?

But I just wanted to post it anyways in case somebody finds this interesting.

Macabre

Gold Member
She is the only Disney Princess that has not yet appeared in any of the Kingdom Hearts games, although she is reportedly going to be featured in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.
i don't believe it,but possible.

Rix

:)
Awards
yeah, I know. If this was true I would have found it very weird that we haven't seen any scans about it yet.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Since Wikipedia Pages can be made and/or edited by ANYONE, I doubt the information is reliable and probably came from a fan who hopes that Pocahontas will make an appearance in KH, or he heard a rumor from somewhere.

But, until the next Kingdom Hearts Games come out, don't trust or believe it in any way.

Macabre

Gold Member
Since Wikipedia Pages can be made and/or edited by ANYONE, I doubt the information is reliable and probably came from a fan who hopes that Pocahontas will make an appearance in KH, or he heard a rumor from somewhere.
oh my.

wikipedia can be edited by anyone,gah....

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yup it says it somewhere on the site. The only reason it's so full of info

venbravewarrior

i doubt its true cause like amny people on here said we would have scans of thw world or at least stable info from Square Enix, so until further notice, i dont believe it.

TrueRoxas527

It even says that Pochaahontas is a Disney Princess which I seriously can't believe. It is bogus, I was also a victim of Wikipedia, giving false release dates for KH Games and novels. So, I gave up altogether. I mean please, if you wanted, you could put in there that Abraham Lincoln was some skater dude who died because he ran into a lamppost.

Y

Yannis

It´s interesting, but Wikipedia isnt a reliable source. Though this fact doesnt disprove anything.

It says that she is the only one to not appear. That doesn't mean that she will. But, then again, it doesn't mean that she won't.

trini202

yea the info was false because the part about her appearing in BBS has been removed (which furthers my point that there is actually somebody in charge wof wikipedia and you cant just type whatevr you want and get away with it:thumbsup:)

and Pocahontas is a disney princess whats so hard about that to believe?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
It even says that Pochaahontas is a Disney Princess which I seriously can't believe.

Actually, I think she is.

I've seen this before on Wikipedia, a long time ago, but when no one ever brought it up here when discussing BBS worlds, I figured it hadn't been confirmed. It would be cool to see it in BBS though.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
and Pocahontas is a disney princess whats so hard about that to believe?

This would bring up the question, why we never heard anything of her in Kingdom Hearts 1.

It said in Jiminy's Journal several times, that there are only 7 Princesses of Hearts, I'm sure.

I don't trust Wikipedia on this at all, to be honest.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
No, no, there's a difference between the Princesses of Heart and the Disney Princesses. "The Disney Princesses" is a franchise outside of Kingdom Hearts. Most of the characters are in both franchises, but there are some distinctions, such as Pocahontas, Alice (who isn't a Disney Princess), Mulan (who is a Disney Princess but not a Princess of Heart) and Kairi (PoH but not Disney Princess). Wikipedia lists Pocahontas as a Disney Princess.

Sometimes it's hard to tell, but they are two different groups.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
No, no, there's a difference between the Princesses of Heart and the Disney Princesses. "The Disney Princesses" is a franchise outside of Kingdom Hearts. Most of the characters are in both franchises, but there are some distinctions, such as Pocahontas, Alice (who isn't a Disney Princess), Mulan (who is a Disney Princess but not a Princess of Heart) and Kairi (PoH but not Disney Princess). Wikipedia lists Pocahontas as a Disney Princess.

Sometimes it's hard to tell, but they are two different groups.

Good observation, I didn't think of that.

It was a little confusing in combination with the words "Kingdom Hearts", I guess.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Anyway, Pocahantas would be considered a princess historically because her father ruled the tribe, etc.

Alice and Mulan shouldn't be Disney Princesses anyway. All the others are royal by blood or marriage. Alice is neither and Mulan marries a general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back