• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this is probobly a stupid question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
i dont understand something, nomura says that axel's story would make you cry, and someone said that he used to be a keyblade master or somethin but um, if he is a shell, how could he remember something like that, i thought that you lost your memory once you became a shell, because it is part of the heart, i dont know maybe this is a stupid question that has a really weak basis since im only stating what i read a couple, maybe a month ago `:p

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
it was never said he was a key bearer so whoever told you that lied and you dont keep memories from your past life

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
he said that it would make us cry, but a keyblade that is very questionable. if he did.. that would further ask quesions why would ansem not include that and what plane does he control?

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Axel can't be a keyblade master. In Com the the order were trying to catch the keyblade master-Sora. And instead of titling a thread "this might be stupid" just pm someone.

Last edited:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Really, this is retarded

dont you think if Axel was a keybearer that he would of used the keyblade in CoM, not one of those rings he has (forgot what they're called), since the keyblade is such a powerful weapon....

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
WAS a keybearer. Remember, riku was also a keybearer but lost it since he chose the darkness over the light. It could be the same with axel.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
CwazyPanda said:
Axel can't be a keyblade master. In Com the the order were trying to catch the keyblade master-Sora. And instead of titling a thread "this might be stupid" just pm someone.

hello axel is a nobody, i meant that at one time he was a keyblade master, so of course he cant be one now if he has no heart. Someone said that Axel was a keyblade master but lost his heart to the heartless, therefore he is now a nobody who can no longer wield it

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
maybe since some people r sayin there was a keyblade master before sora and mickey...maybe just maybe axel is that keyblade master. idk just a thought. but it hasnt been confirmed that axel was a keyblade master. but i cant wait to find out what axels story is

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
His rings are called Chakrams but maybe he had a very horrble past that'll make you cry...like he was Sora/Riku's brother and was disowned from his family! (j/k) or! He was the leader of the organization's favorite until he was replaced like Kimimaro in Naruto....(j/k again) I really don't know

Magnus Prime

tetraalmasy said:
His rings are called Chakrams but maybe he had a very horrble past that'll make you cry...like he was Sora/Riku's brother and was disowned from his family! (j/k) or! He was the leader of the organization's favorite until he was replaced like Kimimaro in Naruto....(j/k again) I really don't know

thought it was wind and fire wheels(cough)

crowmaster

hope he's not KM, c'mon, next time even your neighbor is a keyblade master. after that, you are a keyblade master. in my opinion it will get boring... but as a great KH fan i swear i'll play the game anyway

crowmaster

hope he's not KM, c'mon, next time even your neighbor is a keyblade master. after that, you are a keyblade master. in my opinion it will get boring... but as a great KH fan i swear i'll play the game anyway

sry for 2ouble posting, i pressed the post button again...

Midnightdragon

I don't think that Axel is a keyblade master. That's way too cliche. I think when they said that he's the cause of a sad moment that they meant that he would either do something that would make people cry or...there is way too many possiblities.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
LMFAO Axel a keyblade wielder... man thats funny but impossible cause it would suck so bad if he ever was.
I think that it will make cry because maybe Axel starts become good... and they maybe gets killed in a bad way... or sacrifices himself and then sad music comes on while his dying.... idk something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back