• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this is really frustrating me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalmario

i cant seem to find a bulky vender anywhere! i need to kill it to get orichalcums but i cant find it.. ive been to all the places that it says you should look but its not there.. its not even in the journal cuz ive never seen it even though ive been playing for 75 hours now.. isnt that a little wierd?? can anyone help?

mysticalmario

oh well ill go try to see if i can get that message too, at least its a start. thanks

and does anyone else have any input?

punksora

hey,i was just wonderin', do you have to defeat Sephiroth also to get the secret ending?

Aros123

punksora said:
hey,i was just wonderin', do you have to defeat Sephiroth also to get the secret ending?
in normal mode yes beacuse you have to complet jiminy's journal, that includes all the mission minigames of all the worlds, and hollow bastion's mission are fight sephiroth and see yuna rikku and pain.

punksora

oh maaaan.....i don't wanna fight him cause his health is 14 bars looong....

KHLover916

Easy- No secret ending.
Normal- Seal all worlds (Atlantica and 100 Acre Wood) complete all of Jimminy's Journal.
Proud- Seal All Worlds.

punksora

wow....u would think that you would have to complete ALL of jiminy's journal in only proud mode.....

Last edited:

Solidsocom

I met two in the market place of agrabah. They look like candy machines. Also, you can't kill it, you have to use the reaction commad so Sora can put a quarter in it and twist it and rare items pop out. Hades Paradox cup, you see three of them. They are RARE. They do, however, go back to the same spot after a long time. I found another bulky vendor in the marketplace again.

punksora

how come i didn't know about these vendors? i've never seen them before....

Nobody13

Near the entrance to the underworld. the door that wasn't blocked by fire.
Candy Cane Lane in Christmas Town
Checkpoint in Land of Dragons.
In the Bazzar in Agrabah

Merry Christmas:)

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
there at beast caslte in the east wing or was it the west wing, well there hiding in the statues so whne u see the info bar say ther is a rare heartless u have to destory some of the statues to find them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back