• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is really really really weird

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iplayxbox

Ok on CoM I was at the first level (New game) and i beat axel then i swan my sword at a save point and saved but right when i saved i ran out of batteries.When i played again thankfully the save worked but i have 2 FREAKEN KEYBLADES in battles thay have twice the attack and its really weird.

xbindedmemoriesx

hmm...meaning its like...you hit the save and ur batteries and now you can have dual keyblades???...if so...that seems highly unlikely

I

Iplayxbox

I hit the save point and saved right when it shut off now im dual weilding but they have the same attack patterns

I

Iplayxbox

Im only 14 i dont know how to do that screen shot stuff but its really freakin weird

KeyBladeWielder9

rapidX said:
take a pic of it then go to photobucket
he might not have a scanner or a camera to get it onto photobucket.

anyway, thats really cool, i wish that would have happened to me.....

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
This is so unlikely it's not even funny. Until I see some proof, this will continue to be very unlikely.

I

Iplayxbox

Whats a scanner its really cool all the enimies are really easy now

Oblivion115

the punks lying! Its easy to see.

anyway, this seems completely untrue. how could it be? this kind of thing where it does double attack dammage and he has a keyblade in each hand cant be a glich cus of the way it would look the keyblade would have to be floating it mid air 4 it to be a glch! unless the person who made the game Drew this, which would make it a code
so either its a code, or your lying cus i have gameshark and action replay and neither have this on it

XIIIKIDD

He's lying. It's not possible. It would have already been discovered by some uber obsessed fanboy (or girl, but highly unlikely). Besides, everyone hates Iplayxbox in the chatroom. xD

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Until you get some actual proof of this, it is considered false. Get proof and I'll re-open the thread. Good day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back