• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this is so weird

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartless circle

3.jpg
how does he have the oathkepper and the dark oblivon.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Didnt you listen to what I just said?It's cause BHK is the Twilight form of Sora!He got it because the Oathkeeper is light and the Oblvilon is darkness which Twilight balances between.

Legato_Blue

oathkeeper isnt actually a keychain its the necklace that kairi was working on in the begining of the game. sor a just uses it as one.

hudson

OMG i swear the whole topic of BHK had been beaten down infinite times before. Before you guys start posting extremely repetitive stuff about him, go check out the stupid BHK thread beforehand.
And btw, that quote "He looks just like you." came from a concept video. In other words, it could just be moot, so we can't really trust that.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
hudson said:
OMG i swear the whole topic of BHK had been beaten down infinite times before. Before you guys start posting extremely repetitive stuff about him, go check out the stupid BHK thread beforehand.
And btw, that quote "He looks just like you." came from a concept video. In other words, it could just be moot, so we can't really trust that.

OMG!!!! Calm down... but the thing is that phrase can't be concept because it sounds like something big... so they wouldn't cut that out... they could be referring to someone else thou, the truth we really don't know... there are so many unknown facts... like maybe when a shell goes to twilight town they get there own heart... or maybe BHK is rikus shell or something crazy like that

hudson

You put exclamation points in front of your "OMG", and you tell me to calm down?
...And like I said before, check out the BHK thread...it's extremely informative and it's not very hard to find.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
dude... that could be anyone.. that could be diz the whole"he looks just like you" things means nothing we don't know who GEU is so we can't say ANYTHING yet

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The other side said:
Didnt you listen to what I just said?It's cause BHK is the Twilight form of Sora!He got it because the Oathkeeper is light and the Oblvilon is darkness which Twilight balances between.

That has never been proven. And if Square will EVER make BHK Sora;s "other form" I will stab myself and burn my copy of KH2. Square could think of something better then that. ~.~

Its best not to worry about little things like that.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yes i a mod finally agrees with me YAY

okay... if he was... what would that mean? that sora is incomplete, but if he was he wouldn't have a body, which means he would be a neo, which means that he wouldn't not exist therefore he can't be the keyblader, see the problem?

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm going to be honest. I have no clue as too how and why he has the Oathkeeper and the Oblivian. But those aren't the only weapons he carries. He also has a Kingdom Key, which is the first weapon he uses in the game. So from what I've seen, every weapon that Sora has, the BHK has also.

P.S- I know this is off topic, but does anyone know what world Axel and the BHK are on in that pic?

Last edited:

Legato_Blue

hudson said:

actually it came from the fight withthe EM in final mix. so i think thats pretty trustworthy seeing how it was actully in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back