• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this is something that needs to be explained about Mickey. (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
why didn't Mickey act sooner? what I mean is he should have known the moment there was a breach in the realm of light, when the heartless first started appearing NINE years earlier, and Yen Sid should have noticed too, because he was the one who warned Eraqus about the unversed in the first place, when vanitas unleashed them onto the worlds only a few minutes to an hour before. I ask this because it always seems to get overlooked. what are your thoughts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

I figured the universe is huge. So he did act, it just took him a while to get to the worlds from the first game.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I wouldn't get too bent out of shape regarding specific amounts of time in KH.
The flow of time changes between worlds and Realms, so any universal denotation of time is more of a relative suggestion.

The precise sequence and timing of events between BbS and KH1 is still less-than-clear on top of that.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I figured the universe is huge. So he did act, it just took him a while to get to the worlds from the first game.
I meant stopping the crisis before it became a crisis, like stopping it at its source, radiant garden, stopping the heartless there before they have a chance to spread to the other worlds could've prevented all that chaos, and as for taking a while, yeah he left Disney castle only a day or night before Donald found the note, and even then, he said in the note he wasn't sure why the stars had been going out, that's not taking a while, that's not noticing a threat happening, also he should have known radiant garden was having problems because he was friends with Ansem the wise, so again it took him that long to notice, there's being oblivious and then there's just being bad at your job, and if he had acted sooner Xehanort probably wouldn't have gotten as far as he did, or at least it would have delayed him even further, and I don't even know what Yen Sid was doing during that time, but he should have realized something was wrong, like, he said in bbs that there are some things even stars cannot tell him, stars, and the stars had been going out, let that sink in.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

I meant stopping the crisis before it became a crisis, like stopping it at its source, radiant garden, stopping the heartless there before they have a chance to spread to the other worlds could've prevented all that chaos, and as for taking a while, yeah he left Disney castle only a day or night before Donald found the note, and even then, he said in the note he wasn't sure why the stars had been going out, that's not taking a while, that's not noticing a threat happening, also he should have known radiant garden was having problems because he was friends with Ansem the wise, so again it took him that long to notice, there's being oblivious and then there's just being bad at your job, and if he had acted sooner Xehanort probably wouldn't have gotten as far as he did, or at least it would have delayed him even further, and I don't even know what Yen Sid was doing during that time, but he should have realized something was wrong, like, he said in bbs that there are some things even stars cannot tell him, stars, and the stars had been going out, let that sink in.
That depends on how much he actually knew about the expirements. Friends don't tell each other everything and even Ansem was in the dark about how far Terranort was going.

So he just learned about it too late. It's not something they would explore more. They got other things to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:

vaderskywalker

Awards
That depends on how much he actually knew about the expirements. Friends don't tell each other everything and even Ansem was in the dark about how far Terranort was going.

So he just learned about it too late. It's not something they would explore more. They got other things to worry about.
This is true, but it still doesn't explain why Yen Sid didn't tell mickey the second, the minute, or even the hour,
the heartless appeared in the realm of light.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I wouldn't get too bent out of shape regarding specific amounts of time in KH.
The flow of time changes between worlds and Realms, so any universal denotation of time is more of a relative suggestion.

The precise sequence and timing of events between BbS and KH1 is still less-than-clear on top of that.
Sorry I'm responding a bit late to your post, I had to really think about this before I gave a response, while this is true, the timeline actually lines up pretty well between BBS and KH1, BBS takes 10 years before KH1, Mickey even confirms this in 0.2 when Aqua ask him how long it had been since they last spoke, and 0.2 runs alongside KH1, mostly, nine years before KH1 would have only been one year after BBS, so yeah the timeline is accurate.

D

Deleted member 246005

This is true, but it still doesn't explain why Yen Sid didn't tell mickey the second, the minute, or even the hour,
the heartless appeared in the realm of light.
It's a possibility the heartless overwhelmed RG faster than Mickey could get there.

vaderskywalker

Awards
It's a possibility the heartless overwhelmed RG faster than Mickey could get there.
This is also true, but even if it would have been impossible to stop the heartless from spreading to every world, he still could have saved more people, Leon's gang got lucky, but even more people from radiant garden could have escaped if Mickey had acted sooner, and maybe Xehanort couldn't have been stopped or delayed, he could have at least stopped maleficent and Pete, Leon and the gang confirmed that she was there at the same time this was going on in KH1, then again, there's no telling if Pete was actually there or not depending on what Maleficent had Pete doing at the time, but yeah Maleficent could have been stopped at least , don't know how this would have affected Kairi, but at least more people could have been saved.

Last edited:

palizinhas

Awards
I mean, Mickey can't be everywhere at once.

Considering how quickly Destiny Islands got destroyed after Heartless attacked, by the time he could have gotten to RG when things got out of hand basically everyone would already be gone.

The destruction of RG happened after Ansem had already been banished by the Apprentices, and he likely confronted them as soon as he discovered what was actually happening behind his back. As long as Mickey didn't go searching around, the Apprentices could have just told Mickey that his friend would be busy for a while and Mickey wouldn't have a clue of what was happening since he wouldn't bother going to RG if Ansem didn't have time for him.

It's also difficult to say that Yen Sid would know the moment Heartless started appearing because Xehanort already had taken Heartless to the Realm of Light in BBS (to set them on Ven in the flashback) and Yen Sid didn't have a clue.

vaderskywalker

Awards
It's also difficult to say that Yen Sid would know the moment Heartless started appearing because Xehanort already had taken Heartless to the Realm of Light in BBS (to set them on Ven in the flashback) and Yen Sid didn't have a clue.
That was a small number compared to the masses, that have been attacking worlds, and radiant garden would have had a big enough invasion that should have gotten his attention, my point is someone should have noticed, Mickey and Yen Sid, they were the last line of defense, and they just let the worlds fall.

Last edited:
Back