• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This Is Unfair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
I'm not sure if any posted this before, but why does Roxas get two keyblades, and the oathkeeper and oblivion at that, right at the beginning of the game and sora has to go through two games, fight countless enemies, travel across distant worlds, and lose his friends before he gets to weild two keyblades and he has to fuse first to use them?
I just find that kind of unfair.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
well, because

Spoiler Spoiler Show

^like you didn't know that...^

OmegaChosen

Awards
well, i'm not going to read those spoiler boxes because I am dead set on not spoiling anymore of the game until it comes out so I guess I wouldn't know what you thought that I would already know

OmegaChosen

Awards
I didn't really have a question(well I guess I did looking at my old post) but I was just saying that it seems unfair is all
I mean if you had go fuse with goofy to get two keyblades and this guys shows up with two keyblades without any type of experience and challenges and had two 'blades you'd be kind of mad wouldn't you?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Actually, Nomura was thinking about having option where Sora could wield two keyblades any time. But he decided it wouldn't be fun for gamers to be able to wield two keyblades whenever they wanted. So he gave Sora the drive ability to make wielding two keyblades more fun.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
OmegaChosen said:
I'm not sure if any posted this before, but why does Roxas get two keyblades, and the oathkeeper and oblivion at that, right at the beginning of the game and sora has to go through two games, fight countless enemies, travel across distant worlds, and lose his friends before he gets to weild two keyblades and he has to fuse first to use them?
I just find that kind of unfair.

how? and also
Spoiler Spoiler Show

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
It's cause Roxas has an inate ability to split the keyblade. Sora can't do it by himself so he needs someone else to help him do it like in Master form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back