• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is very very very wierd???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnuBis22

Hello its me again and i'm here to tell you about MISTWALKER http://image2.sina.com.cn/gm/upload/20050225/610/1109316914/uploads/mediapool/mistwalker.jpg

This may be the new square-enix for x-box (P.S i translated this on google translator so it may be kinda screwed up so try to understand it looks like it was written by yoda
biggrin.gif
?? sorry
frown.gif
)

As admits reliably is, Hironobu Sakaguchi, the mental father that separated finally Fantasy row, some time ago from Square Enix, after he was pushed there increasingly into the background. It created its own company, muck Walker mentioned. Against earlier reports the separation from Square Enix did not fail nevertheless so apparent finally, because according to some Japanese magazines, Sakaguchi was to work also further as Executive producer of finally Fantasy titles. Some time later admits given that Kensuke Tanaka, a former Square Enix coworker, was likewise appointed the vice-president by muck Walker. Tanaka had been final a producer of the Anime series "Fantasy Unlimited" and further into the development by Square Enix ' on-line platform "PlayOnline" involved. In the meantime still further former "Squareler" is gone to muck Walker, i.e. Daisuke Fukugawa (final Fantasy Tactics, putting OF Mana), that than Director works and Hiroshi Arai (among other things final Fantasy VII and IX) than "Modeling designer". The small studio muck Walker worries mainly about concepts and monitoring of the play titles and work with the actual development with other companies together. So Sakaguchi can keep the costs small, which makes him economically relatively independent during the play development. Sakaguchi will function as a producer with its plays. It worries about the Scenario and the Gameplay Design. At present Sakaguchi works on three projects, with which it concerns without exception games of roles. PlayStation trailers will be disappointed; a strategy RPG will appear for the Nintendo DS, two further games of roles will become for the XBox 2 to appear exclusive. Sakaguchi justifies its decision with the fact that new Microsoft hardware would finally offer the possibilities to him of converting many of its ideas. In addition it was added by its personal relations with Microsoft employees such as Yoshihiro Maruyama and Hiroshi Kawai to develop for the Xbox successor. As it develops muck looks Walker within the range of the NEXT generation consoles thus for the time being exclusively for the XBox 2. The first project of Mistwalker advances allegedly well: The first part of the scenario is finished, the play system and the control takes likewise form. The title is to become "more deeply" and generally differently than finally the Fantasy plays; the characters are quite atypical. There is a kind level system, seems however more to an emotional development to refer. Instead of developing individual large events, Sakaguchi wants to constantly show the smallest changes of feeling. Exist nevertheless naturally large events, which affect the characters, since the same is in the reality the case. The other title is probably contained "deformed of character", which are to move with much energy. Hero is here a person, also with still so large emergency and bad distresses does not give up and "the teeth together-bitten". The effect of both plays becomes, then it believes to differentiate, strongly. Since this section cannot be always on the newest conditions, should look after it regularly into the muck Walker-news, which gives it new of Mr. Sakaguchi. Meanwhile muck Walker opened also its own web page. One finds there at present however only some information to the company and to Sakaguchi (on Japanese), as well as some barrier PAPERS.
yes its wierd.
confused.gif

helios

Bronze Member
This is a handful to read but yep in Gameinformer they said that
square enix is making some game for xbox

helios

Bronze Member
No its not XI is on PS2 this is FFlegends like the remake of
the old ones on gameboy

DarrcEnigma

Eh... I can't stand to read that horrible translation... Mistwalker, as far as I know, has nothing to do with Square Enix. I don't know the details, but it's a game developer headed up by an ex-Square Enix employee. I'm not sure what his name is, nor how high up in the company he was (it was near the top though, I do believe), but he separated from Square Enix to form Mistwalker, an independent game developer with no connection to Square Enix itself. I realize this is vague and possibly somewhat wrong, but a simple glance around GameSpot.com would likely clarify it for you...

Either way, I've never heard of him still being connected to Final Fantasy nor Square Enix, and the only Final Fantasy game I've heard of for Xbox is Final Fantasy XI. For other non-Sony systems, Crystal Chronicles and Final Fantasy III. But... whatever. Any way to get a better translation?

EDIT:
Final Fantasy Legends, Final Fantasy Legends II, Final Fantasy Legends III and Final Fantasy Adventure were the old "Final Fantasy" games. They are not, however, true Final Fantasy games. They're an odd collection of Secret of Mana and/or "SaGa" games that were given the name Final Fantasy to encourage people to buy them. Again, GameSpot could clear this up for you -- they have an old article detailing then-Squaresoft's games.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mistwalker owns no rights to Square-Enix. They arn't taking anything of theres. This is fact.

Another fact: Kingdom Hearts does not belong to Mistwalker
Another fact: Mistwaker is making a game, but it has nothing to do with Final Fantasy, other then the fact that it is an RPG.
Another Fact: Square Enix is making final fantasy 11 for Xbox 360.

So now tell me again..what does Mistwalker have to do with KH2..?

AnuBis22

well i didnt say that mistwalker had anything to do with kingdom hearts 2 ??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back