• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THIS IS WHY DARKNESS WILL PREVAIL!!! SERIOUSLY!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaebora

First off i know theories suck because there is so much written but thank you so much for reading this please enjoy it. I really think its the effect of everything.
Kingdom Hearts is by definition, the heart of all worlds and “the collecting place of hearts” (368 days). In KHUX we see that KH is high above the world of Daybreak Town as a bright shining light. In Days, Xemnas looks up with the other members and expresses its collection as a means of power and that they “won’t need hearts of our own”,’but have power over the heart.’ Looking back, Apprentice Xehanort (having his own memories) led the other students into the study of hearts. They built prisons for the experiments and machines to create the sigil heartless- separate from natural ones made through corruption by darkness. (KH2) And by the power of the keyblade, the extracted hearts are released, collecting together to form Kingdom Hearts. What if these acts of Darkness were done to make Kingdom Hearts whole and return the worlds to one world like in KHUX? Darkness would prevail in reuniting the worlds, certainly. But Xehanort’s lust for power over the new world through the X-blade is what will make him fall. We see the boss NoHeart with a crown on right? Thats Xehanort’s desire, but I think Sora bears the sigil of a crown because he will be the true King.

Last edited:

hipten

I hope I’m reading this right and correct me if I’m wrong. But your saying what the darkness side has been doing is right but Xehanort will go to far and fail. So it’s a win for the darkness but a loss for Xehanort ?

Gaebora

I hope I’m reading this right and correct me if I’m wrong. But your saying what the darkness side has been doing is right but Xehanort will go to far and fail. So it’s a win for the darkness but a loss for Xehanort ?

Yeah mostly, its not that bad was good, i mean, the torturous collection of hundreds of innocent hearts is not good at all. And like you said it’ll moreso prove to be a false victory for Darkness, but ultimately a way to gather the worlds together (not just through kh but sora’s friend ship *eyeroll*), and because of the united light that was never before attained, light will prolly vankish that ol man. Of course im not the stone mason of KH, but as complex as everything is, its just amazing how Darkness has developed Kingdom Hearts fully but so far lacks the light that unites. Matbe thats why more darkness was needed than light, 13/7. Plus weve learned from Riku that having control over both is definitely an advantage.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I DO NOT LIKE THAT YOU'VE MADE MULTIPLE POSTS WITH ALL CAPS SUBJECT TEXT!!!!! IT MAKES YOU SEEM DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION!! DIDN'T READ YOUR POST BY THE WAY!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I like this idea, and I mentioned it earlier in another thread about world order, I believe he will succeed in combining the worlds into the World Without Borders again and that the final battle with just Xehanort will take place there.

Gaebora

Yeah, im hoping in it at least, and thats what seems to be the goal. At first i hoped xehanort wanted this order, but then i realized he’s kind of a KH hitler with all that killing lol. But order will be restored for sure.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, im hoping in it at least, and thats what seems to be the goal. At first i hoped xehanort wanted this order, but then i realized he’s kind of a KH hitler with all that killing lol. But order will be restored for sure.

Exactly, that's why I think the ending will be difficult to take, seeing the bad guy's goals succeed and then taking him down to make the conclusion. I'm so excited for this game lol

Gaebora

Exactly, that's why I think the ending will be difficult to take, seeing the bad guy's goals succeed and then taking him down to make the conclusion. I'm so excited for this game lol

ITS A DREAM COME TRUE <;D

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I mean, it also fits with the theme Nomura was going about in terms of doing something he's been meaning to do. And Xehanort has technically had this theme ever since the very first KH. The final boss of KH1 is called World of Darkness; Xemnas' Dragon is sort of sitting on the throne of a world of his own, he even creates an arena to fight the duo when he goes full zebra; I wouldn't put it pass Xehanort that, with the current amount of power he has, and in a meta-physical sense, the power the PS4 has, for his final encounter to be throughout the reunited, borderless world. It has pretty much been a consistant theme with Xehanort to be ruler of a world.

Gaebora

Ooh a multi-world battle though! Thats an ultra mega awesome idea dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back