• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This Just In!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
ok the way this works is that you find a pic, flash, or whatever and talk about it as though your a news reporter (make it funny, thats what im aiming for, this is a comedy game XD) Oh! and dont forget to rate the above "forcaster's forecast" also (boy, that was reduntant) XD

Example (This is also what my post will be): This Just In!: Shadow the Hedgehog has killed Yuki Naka, apparently he was pissed about the whole gun idea in his new game and killed Naka for revenge. Plus he might be using this on Sonic (lol XD)

MASTER CECIL

wait and bleed
7/10

THIS JUST IN cloud was pissed off at squall because he was the first 3d final fantasy character with a sword so he cut off this head and sephiroth came and killed cloud then sephiroth summoned meteor and instead of a bigass space rock a chicken came and the chicken is taking over the world

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
This just in!!

This man.....
ben%20the%20ugly%20bloke.jpg

Has been seen stealing peoples trash cans and is highly dangerous if you see him do not go up to him in any way,police say he has already killed a man with his teeth!!If you have any infromation on this man contact the police at 911!!

By the way your rating is 7.5/10!!

MASTER CECIL

wait and bleed
this just in megaman killed protoman by using his weak blaster on him apparently megaman was drunk and high and protomans new armor was sooo freekin weak and dr.light planned the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back