• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This kind of struck me way back then...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

everwinged_xx

An unimportant post, but I just thought...if Marluxia has flower power, then why doesn't he have curing abilities instead? I mean, come on. When you use the cure ability in Kingdom Hearts, you see those light green leaves that fall on Sora, and that got me thinking for a while there. Leaves -->nature -->Marluxia.

I guess maybe it's because he is the Graceful Assassin and he doesn't need any healing abilities to help him deal with his enemies.

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Marluxia controls nature and i dont know why he cant just heal himself. Why cant demyx just drown sora to death, why cant axel just burn him to death, why cant luxord just stop time and kill sora, why cant xigbar just make the gravity kill sora? Because then there would be no point to the game.

Sexy Angel
Lol... Flowa Powa, maybe Marluxia is a hippie :confused:... probably not:sleep:

Sexy Angel
Marluxia controls nature and i dont know why he cant just heal himself. Why cant demyx just drown sora to death, why cant axel just burn him to death, why cant luxord just stop time and kill sora, why cant xigbar just make the gravity kill sora? Because then there would be no point to the game.

Amen Brother:thumbup: if org. bosses were like that, then i would trade the game to some trade gae place and get a diffrent game

sly-sora-star

Well, maybe it's because they're using different plants. Or maybe the healing powers has leaves just to make it look pretty. And Marluxia's petals don't have that healing ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back