• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This Minigame Is Tickin Me Off

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Kid

man....i dont get it.....how the hell u get 1000 in phil maniac mode soo fast under 1:30, i mean its possible...i almost got it, 990(needed 10 fricken more) ='(, BUT THE STUPID POTS APPEAR SOO SLOW AND THE TIME RAN OUT WTH?!?!? like wen u finish 1 set of group of pots and a larage pot, the next one appears like in 3 secs which waste time...i did everything, i took out all the combo abilities and added negative combo and fenrir keyblade....and wats wierd is i was getting those pots faster than that chris dude in the jiminy journal minigame video and and i still cant reach 1000 or more........
plz tell me whats missing or a great plan to do this?

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
*sigh*
Go to the KH section, look in the Jiminy's Journal: Videos, the link is there. Your answer is there.

(Or click the link in my signature....... )

the easiest way is to use magnitic when there is only small pots and quickly break all of those. when a large pot apears, try making it break into the smaller ones, this will make larger point balls drop. its a bit hard, but it can be done. and make sure to use finishers, the pots wont break if you dont. oh, and the faster you get the pots on the field gone, the faster they will apear. keep trying, youll get it. :)

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
whats so difficult about this. your already have the 2 negation combos and all you have to do is attack. hit the big pot into the small ones and yay 300 pts.
To make it easier equip explosion, so you can destroy the small pots quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back