• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this one makes you think!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown123

ok so if you notice in deep dive blk runs up the building http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=171. no one ever thought of where he went. now if you pay attention he runs all the way up and at the end of dd mickey jump up from the top of the building.http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=181. in one of the 13 point one of them say metamophsis. does this mean that bhk ran up and when he got to the top he transformed into mickey. does this mean bhk isnt real. but then agen he has his own world, he has his own friends. its weird. it makes you think. did any of you guys notice that

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Deep Dive doesn't have that much to do with KH2, it's just a concept, just like the beginning of KH1 doesn't really have much to do with KH.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Wrong Xiao. A Nomura inteview that I recently found about that centers around BHK, Nomura said that, "Alot of the secret characters from Deep Dive will have relevance, and be playable." It's true! So DD has relevance now. But, the whole thing about BHK morphing into Mickey doesn't make sense to me. He would have had Oathkeeper if he did, he just has Mickey's key, the Reverse Blade. So, I'm pretty sure Mickey was atop the building with BFU (Riku) and the Key that BHK receive's after throwing Oblivion to Riku, is the Reverse Blade, so he most likely returned that to Mickey once he was on top of the building.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
well it's unlikely but possible...mickey could have been at the top all along but good thinking

A

Audo

Actually supposable the beginning had tons to do with the game. Its all symbloism. Sora falling away from kairi symbolises them going apart. Riku getting covered by a wave symbolizes Riku going into darkness.
Thjis is my view of what happens in DD. BHK walks up the building throughs the oblvion to Riku. BHK gets the Inverted Kingdom Key(Mickey's Keyblade) Runs up the building and throws the Inverted Kingdom Key to Mickey. Mickey jumps down and grabs it. Ta-Da!
EDIT: Grr didnt see your post Tre'dude But your even more wrong.
The Nomura Interview that you're talking he says that DWU=BHK, DWU is just an early concept of BHK. Its like saying that BFU=Riku. Anyways he said that he will talk about what DD means and what its means in KH2 (In other words symbolism!)
He never said DD will actually be in KH2 and he never said characters from DD would be playable. DD is still just a concept

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Xiao said:
Deep Dive doesn't have that much to do with KH2, it's just a concept, just like the beginning of KH1 doesn't really have much to do with KH.

acutally deep dive has a lot to do with kingdom hearts, since it's supposed to be one of the worlds in Kingdom Hearts 2...it was confirmed in the trailer that contained information about PotC, but unfortunately the trailer is yet to be released out into the internet.

oh, and i highly doubt that BHK turns into Mickey...how can that be anyway when they are both in twilight town at the same time???

DarrcEnigma

*Oathkeeper* said:
it was confirmed in the trailer that contained information about PotC, but unfortunately the trailer is yet to be released out into the internet.
You have a brain, try using it. It's only "confirmed" if you see it yourself, someone highly reliable who has seen it tells you what he/she saw, or if Square Enix/Tetsuya Nomura announces it. I wouldn't even trust Disney, as they're not all that involved. The post on GameFAQs is bogus until otherwise proven to be true -- none of the gaming websites mentioned the "Deep Dive Town" in their impressions of the true E3 2005 trailer.

As for the original topic, I don't believe that Mickey is DWU in a transformed state. I do believe the theory stating that DWU simply gave Mickey back his Keyblade upon reaching the top of the building, though.

Playcell

WTF, Tetsuya Nomura said that DD is important and there will be a playable character in DD. and for those who don't know this yet, BHK is playable. Im not sure if DD is a world but it could be a world. We can't say anything. and if DD is 'just a concept' then why the hell would TN say that its important ..the man is not crazy people. for those who still say blah blah he didn't say this and that blah blah just google it. if ur too lazy to google the interview, here = www.google.com how hard was that? just press w and then w..

back to the topic= No, i don't think so. BHK did not 'morph' into Mickey. He ran up the building (Wo0t!!) and then throwed the oblivion to Riku. Another keyblade, the golden keyblade, apeared in BHK's hand. He gave the Golden Keyblade to Mickey.

and mr. DarccEnigma. Do u have a brain? U do? Why aren't u using it? U guys said the same thing about Jump Festa Trailer *baby mock voice*it doesn't exist, its all a lie*baby mock voice ended*. Now does the JumpFesta 2005 traier exist? HELL YEA IT DOES. so speak not bad of others until ur facts are straight and u urself are straight!!!
booyaaa!!!

rikubaka67

Awards
hey, guys--did u ever stop and think that, just like in movie trailers, and if that footage is in the game, that it could be 2 totally diffrent scenes in the game? like, espically if DD IS a world, they could have put together 2 or more diffrent scenes or something to make it look really good, and make ppl want 2 go buy the game as soon as it comes out so that they can make lots of $ thats what they do 4 movies!

DarrcEnigma

Playcell said:
and mr. DarccEnigma. Do u have a brain? U do? Why aren't u using it? U guys said the same thing about Jump Festa Trailer *baby mock voice*it doesn't exist, its all a lie*baby mock voice ended*. Now does the JumpFesta 2005 traier exist? HELL YEA IT DOES. so speak not bad of others until ur facts are straight and u urself are straight!!!
booyaaa!!!
If you're going to try and insult my intelligence, at least spell my username right...

The people who dismissed the Jump Festa 2005 trailer were right to do so. Until it's released to the public, no one can verify what is and what isn't in the trailer. It's better to assume that it never existed, as opposed to believing what you can't see, and more importantly, what might not exist. The whole "Deep Dive Town" spanned from one post on GameFAQs. Whereas several (a dozen?) reliable gaming websites reported on the trailer and never mentioned any dark town -- they mentioned Olympus, Mulan, Twilight Town and Oblivion Castle (though TT and OC not by name), but never mentioned any "dark town" or anything.

Theories are supposed to be based on fact or on things that have some sort of credibility -- believing anything and everything you hear is stupid, and only leads to problems like this. And please, I'm not directly insulting anyone here, so don't do that to me. My comment was an attempt to make *Oathkeeper* think and not just repeat things that he/she heard from some random member.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
woah woah woah wait a min...ive been hearin that this new trailer has Sora and the gang in the deep dive world. Deep Dive is not just a concept anymore....it is actually used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back