• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This site is not safe....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I dont think this site has given me any viruses... Unless you are counting Aids, then yes, it has.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
No, lol. It has tried three times to attack my computer. The only reason I am on right now is through my iPod Touch.

What was giving you the virus? Does it say which files are giving them to you?
You can report them to a mod.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
idk what but its happen to me more than three times. Its a script or something. Idk if thats helpful, it just says that.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Huh, I have yet to have this happen. D: May be because my computer is constantly blocking stuff on here. ._.

Anyway, you may want to adjust your internet settings so that the site isn't allowed to add anything to your computer.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I've never had any problems from this site. Maybe, it's because I got Firefox, but I dunno. What are using? Firefox, IE, some other type of internet? Just so you know, IE7's a fairly shitty internet type. The security holes are the very reason I use Firefox today.

T

The Spoiler

There was a complaint like this in another thread, but I havent had any problems with this site besides the lag.

T

The Spoiler

I didn't know him, but he was a respected member on the site. Staff too I think. Recently he messed with the site and got banned or something.
Oh I think I read that somewhere on these forums. He messed with the twitter account in rage after losing his mod status...

Is he really back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back