• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This story is blowing my mind!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Without giving anything away, I can’t belive some of the things they have talked about that I never thought would even be mentioned in this game! My mind is blown!!! I’m only 6 hours in and I just finished the second world, and wow they’ve gone through a lot so far already!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Without giving anything away, I can’t belive some of the things they have talked about that I never thought would even be mentioned in this game! My mind is blown!!! I’m only 6 hours in and I just finished the second world, and wow they’ve gone through a lot so far already!

You mean you finished Olympus + Twilight Town so far?
As I'm right up in the third world right now I can only second that.

They do make some effort for a build up this time around and it seems that things actually get addressed in-game more often than in past titles.
I wonder if it will help mitigate some or even much of the confusion that was brought by the leaks which obviously showed not the whole picture.

Back