• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This sucks!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelsVirtue

What is with Square Enix and cell phone games lately. First Final Fantasy 13 and now even worse, Kingdom Hearts coded. Games like these can't be played on just any cell phone, they hve to be a specific type, even a specific model sometimes. Not to mention that the specific type or model can be completely different, depending on the game. Plus, you have to pay more than once to get the chance to complete the game. Does anyone else agree that this sucks?

Tenacious

Any big-name game that goes on a cell phone is a straight up bad idea IMO.

Well, maybe not an iThing, cuz you can at least do something 2D or top-down.

paru

....well i agree with u, but they cant always think and develop to make it world wide since thats..slightly impossible cause cellphone compatibility between ours and theirs are differnt. We did at least had one kingdom hearts cellphone game that was released with verison for the LG V(which...was pretty good for a cellphone game...not great) and FF7 Snowboarding game. PLUS ima assume ur talking about agito....well if u are, thats old school newsXD they just confrim awhillleee back it was going to be released on the PSP instead of cellphone. The only games thats coming out for the cell is KH coded and the third birthday for only JAPAN. thats it...just those two....rawr?

Suzuku

^ They said they have plans to release here in the states.

Allister Rose

French Lover
....well i agree with u, but they cant always think and develop to make it world wide since thats..slightly impossible cause cellphone compatibility between ours and theirs are differnt. We did at least had one kingdom hearts cellphone game that was released with verison for the LG V(which...was pretty good for a cellphone game...not great) and FF7 Snowboarding game. PLUS ima assume ur talking about agito....well if u are, thats old school newsXD they just confrim awhillleee back it was going to be released on the PSP instead of cellphone. The only games thats coming out for the cell is KH coded and the third birthday for only JAPAN. thats it...just those two....rawr?

the game is liscenced by disney though...it still has a high chance of going to NA, unfortunately for me

namine_ftw

Yea, it does suck. I'm hoping that Coded will be ported to a different platform, but I doubt it.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
It would be nice that if they must make it something like that, that they could make it an app in the apple app store for iPod touch and iPhone

I don't like messing with cell phone games... And I know Square has made other app store games

paru

the game is liscenced by disney though...it still has a high chance of going to NA, unfortunately for me

oraaahhh~ the game is liscenced by square. the chracter is copyright by disney. disney dosent have "full rights" of KH since it was most distribute by square (i mean theres FF chracters to u know?). and and not to be rash about it but just becuz its collaborate with disney~ dosent mean theres a "high" chance, JUST for the reason that there with disney. square already have a cell base game in NA but in the same time their not even focusing on that genre since NA isnt to big of a hype when it comes to cell. IM SUREEeeeee everyone issss~ but overall compare to japan and korea, theres no match~ i know it sucks but for me honestly i really dont care about Coded becuz in my point of view its just SOO similer to a anime filler....i mean why els would it be release on the cellphone. Square already knows that KH fanbase is freken crazy, plus it a world wide franchise becuz of disney. So if there "is" a big part in the coded story then theres NOOO way in heck theyll release it on the cell~ again again thats just my opinion:p rawr~

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why give a shit? It's not the main games going to mobiles. Clearly they're less important than the main games if they're not being put on gaming-purpose devices.

paru

∞;4605009 said:
Why give a shit? It's not the main games going to mobiles. Clearly they're less important than the main games if they're not being put on gaming-purpose devices.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! u my man, are my number UNo!

Allister Rose

French Lover
oraaahhh~ the game is liscenced by square. the chracter is copyright by disney. disney dosent have "full rights" of KH since it was most distribute by square (i mean theres FF chracters to u know?). and and not to be rash about it but just becuz its collaborate with disney~ dosent mean theres a "high" chance, JUST for the reason that there with disney. square already have a cell base game in NA but in the same time their not even focusing on that genre since NA isnt to big of a hype when it comes to cell. IM SUREEeeeee everyone issss~ but overall compare to japan and korea, theres no match~ i know it sucks but for me honestly i really dont care about Coded becuz in my point of view its just SOO similer to a anime filler....i mean why els would it be release on the cellphone. Square already knows that KH fanbase is freken crazy, plus it a world wide franchise becuz of disney. So if there "is" a big part in the coded story then theres NOOO way in heck theyll release it on the cell~ again again thats just my opinion:p rawr~

uhmmm.....i thought they specifically mentioned that BBS is licensed by square, 358/2 days is licensed by intendo and coded by disney.

hough of course disney owns all those and square is also the producer and creator.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I doubt it will go to Pal countries. Someone better make an emulator that can play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back