• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

those who are in torment (i know too many threads, just hear me out)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok, so i've been watching BBS secret ending over and over to see what clue can be found and i though of a theory.

those who are in the same scene must have the same torment. in coded it was reveal namine's was her torment of waiting to be thanked.

RAX i'm not so sure of, but i think there torment is due to them no longer being together.

Terra and Ventus both lost their heart in some way, (figuratively, and literally) and aqua is alone in the realm of darkness.

i don't expect alot of views for this, but i just wanted to get my idea across

Last edited:

Walkway

I agree with all of those. I think RAX wants to be together again, because if Roxas' torment is only to remember Xion, and Xion's is only to be remembered, where would that leave Axel/Lea?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Axel/Lea shares the pain of having forgotten something important, so by restoring the memories of Xion, he would be freed as well. Though that's just my own personal opinion...

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
Axel/Lea shares the pain of having forgotten something important, so by restoring the memories of Xion, he would be freed as well. Though that's just my own personal opinion...
that's understandable, If you go into torment for being forgotten why not for forgetting someone important?
But I'm not sure Axel is in torment, he didn't say 'Sora' in the final clip.

My theory is that because he died he would get all his memories of Xion then go looking for Roxas/ Sora for help (We all know he is probally coming back).

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I still think that Axel/Lea wants to "save" Saix/Isa, and make him his friend again...and he wants to see Roxas and Xion again...mainly Roxas though.
Xion wants to see her friends again, and wants to be remembered.
Roxas wants to see his friends again...mainly Xion, since Nomura made her Roxas' love interest.

Terra, Ven, Aqua want to be reunited and avenge Master Eraqus.

That's what I always thought would be the reason for their torment.

(other than Terra not having control of his body, and Ven is heartless in CO).

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes he did.

(25 characters)

No, he didn't.

Idk, I personally think that TAV's pain comes from being half-dead, and yet not truly-dead, and the way to save them is to bring them all back to the RoL.

I think Roxas' pain should be almost healed; he's come to terms with his fate by the end of KH2; it's an important part of his development arc. I think all he needs is to remember Xion and Axel, and maybe the three of them can go to the beach like they promised. Then he's good.

I think Axel and Lea are separate entities. Bringing back Lea is easy, if Axel and the Heartless died in the right order or whatever. But the entity that is Axel is a bit harder to heal. He wouldn't have a body any more, but perhaps that's okay. I think Axel dying for his sins (lol) in KH2 was important, and I don't think healing his pain involves bringing him back to life. It should just be some extra time to say goodbye properly.

Xion's torment comes from... her whole existence being one big sobfest... but I digress. Her pain probably comes from being forgotten, and once Axel and Roxas remember her and get to say goodbye and fulfil their promises, then it should be okay.

Namine's pain was from not having Sora thank her and perhaps to heal her, his promise that someday they'd become real friends has to be fulfilled.

But Xion and Axel definitely have to pass on (because without some really stupid ass pull Xion can't exist as long as Sora wants to remember his friends, and because Axel needs to pass on and be there to wait for Roxas in the next life). Roxas and Namine need to live in Sora (and at the end of KH2 they had come to terms with this, so I don't think it will be that hard).

/my 2 cents

Lelouch

Xion can be freed of her torment by being remembered. Axel can return as Lea and somehow remembers Xion and possibly form a real friendship with Ven. Roxas just needs to remember Xion but I get the feeling he will return through Ven especially since memories can come from the heart in this game. Sora will likely get Aqua out of the RoD then they can restore Ven's heart. Getting rid of Xehanort from Terra's body would be how they can save him.

Caxm

Xion can be freed of her torment by being remembered. Axel can return as Lea and somehow remembers Xion and possibly form a real friendship with Ven. Roxas just needs to remember Xion but I get the feeling he will return through Ven especially since memories can come from the heart in this game. Sora will likely get Aqua out of the RoD then they can restore Ven's heart. Getting rid of Xehanort from Terra's body would be how they can save him.

See, that is the most logical thing that is to happen. But Knowing Namura, he has to throw in,or completely pull, a new enemy or a new problem or something that makes us want to scream at our (insert game station here)

Oh, I know you've all screamed at the games. Remember the revealing of Xion and Vanitas's face "NO F*#%ING WAY, WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE THAT" and all the other suprises.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
No, he didn't.

Idk, I personally think that TAV's pain comes from being half-dead, and yet not truly-dead, and the way to save them is to bring them all back to the RoL.

That is quite true.

goldpanner said:
I think Roxas' pain should be almost healed; he's come to terms with his fate by the end of KH2; it's an important part of his development arc. I think all he needs is to remember Xion and Axel, and maybe the three of them can go to the beach like they promised. Then he's good.

That, and maybe seeing HPO again. Perhaps Roxas could form the first Hex-Group in KH consiting of RAXHPO.

goldpanner said:
I think Axel and Lea are separate entities. Bringing back Lea is easy, if Axel and the Heartless died in the right order or whatever. But the entity that is Axel is a bit harder to heal. He wouldn't have a body any more, but perhaps that's okay. I think Axel dying for his sins (lol) in KH2 was important, and I don't think healing his pain involves bringing him back to life. It should just be some extra time to say goodbye properly.

But Xion and Axel definitely have to pass on (because without some really stupid ass pull Xion can't exist as long as Sora wants to remember his friends, and because Axel needs to pass on and be there to wait for Roxas in the next life). Roxas and Namine need to live in Sora (and at the end of KH2 they had come to terms with this, so I don't think it will be that hard). [/QUOTE]

Who says Axel can't come back through Lea? Nobodies can remember their human lives, so why can't it be vice versa?

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
didnt Roxas make a promise to Xion to free kingdom hearts??.. i dont think he did that.. i could be wrong

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes he did. Unless you went deaf all of a sudden I don't see how you couldn't hear it. All 3 of them said "Sora"

I've rewatched that scene a few times, and no, he doesn't.

Key

Exile
Awards
No, he didn't.

Xion's torment comes from... her whole existence being one big sobfest... but I digress. Her pain probably comes from being forgotten, and once Axel and Roxas remember her and get to say goodbye and fulfil their promises, then it should be okay.

Namine's pain was from not having Sora thank her and perhaps to heal her, his promise that someday they'd become real friends has to be fulfilled.

But Xion and Axel definitely have to pass on (because without some really stupid ass pull Xion can't exist as long as Sora wants to remember his friends, and because Axel needs to pass on and be there to wait for Roxas in the next life). Roxas and Namine need to live in Sora (and at the end of KH2 they had come to terms with this, so I don't think it will be that hard).

/my 2 cents

I think this right here is what should be done. Honestly, we don't need some epic fail plot twist to bring Xion and Axel back. as much as i love Axel and Xion, they need to stay "dead." This includes Namine and Roxas as well. If they're brought to llife again somehow, i think i'll break something.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes he did. Unless you went deaf all of a sudden I don't see how you couldn't hear it. All 3 of them said "Sora"

No, he he doesn't. I have listened to it many, many times. I actually translated the first version on youtube. And I have also seen transcriptions by Japanese people of that scene and they write it as 'Xion/Roxas:' and don't add Axel's name. Whether or not they add him in the English version I don't know, but in the Japanese version he most definitely does not say it.

That, and maybe seeing HPO again. Perhaps Roxas could form the first Hex-Group in KH consiting of RAXHPO.

Haha! It might be reeeally weird for HPO, though. From the data versions, Roxas would know everything about them thinking he'd grown up with them, but they wouldn't remember him at all XD

Who says Axel can't come back through Lea? Nobodies can remember their human lives, so why can't it be vice versa?

Well, Sora can't remember his life as Roxas (which might sound silly seeing as Roxas couldn't remember Sora either, but he did start to get random memories that Sora never seemed to get). Idk, I think Nobodies remember cause they're all that's left, and the 'human' is technically dead. But if the human comes back, they'll just barge back into the body with their own memories and personalities and pick up where they left off, wouldn't they Idk, that's my image anyway.
(Besides I totally want epic quest to help Axel ;A;)

didnt Roxas make a promise to Xion to free kingdom hearts??.. i dont think he did that.. i could be wrong

Yeah but that was the fake KH, that DiZ already blew up in KH2, so he can't really do that any more.

I think this right here is what should be done. Honestly, we don't need some epic fail plot twist to bring Xion and Axel back. as much as i love Axel and Xion, they need to stay "dead." This includes Namine and Roxas as well. If they're brought to llife again somehow, i think i'll break something.

Right?? They had character development arcs about acceptance and peace, atoning and all that... DON'T WRECK IT NOMURAAAA

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
ok, so i've been watching BBS secret ending over and over to see what clue can be found and i though of a theory.

those who are in the same scene must have the same torment.

I actually noticed that a few days ago. It's pretty much true.

in coded it was reveal namine's was her torment of waiting to be thanked.

That's why she was alone, yes.

RAX i'm not so sure of, but i think there torment is due to them no longer being together.

Coded reveals the answer to RAX's torment.
Virtual Roxas teaches Virtual Sora a lesson.
Throughout Episode 8 V. Sora goes through a couple worlds. He's in a fake Castle Oblivion. He forgets everyone he met in each world after exiting each world. He becomes sad and doesn't know why, because he doesn't know that he forgot. Roxas tells him that he forgot the people in those worlds and V. Sora realizes that 'Even though you don't remember that you even forgot those people, it's still sad that you forgot.' After saying that to Roxas, Roxas says 'Now you understand true torment.'

Basicly, Roxas and Axel (the real ones) are sad and don't know why. The reason is that they forgot Xion. Once the memories of Xion in Sora are unlocked, Everyone will remember Xion and RAX will be saved.

Terra and Ventus both lost their heart in some way, (figuratively, and literally) and aqua is alone in the realm of darkness.

i don't expect alot of views for this, but i just wanted to get my idea across

Cool

Caxm

I actually noticed that a few days ago. It's pretty much true.

That's why she was alone, yes.

Coded reveals the answer to RAX's torment.
Virtual Roxas teaches Virtual Sora a lesson.
Throughout Episode 8 V. Sora goes through a couple worlds. He's in a fake Castle Oblivion. He forgets everyone he met in each world after exiting each world. He becomes sad and doesn't know why, because he doesn't know that he forgot. Roxas tells him that he forgot the people in those worlds and V. Sora realizes that 'Even though you don't remember that you even forgot those people, it's still sad that you forgot.' After saying that to Roxas, Roxas says 'Now you understand true torment.'

Basicly, Roxas and Axel (the real ones) are sad and don't know why. The reason is that they forgot Xion. Once the memories of Xion in Sora are unlocked, Everyone will remember Xion and RAX will be saved.

Cool

OH MY GOD I GET IT NOW. I thought that Axel and Roxas were already saved.... could you give me a link to where Data Roxas meet Data Sora?

Caxm

Well, Sora can't remember his life as Roxas (which might sound silly seeing as Roxas couldn't remember Sora either, but he did start to get random memories that Sora never seemed to get). Idk, I think Nobodies remember cause they're all that's left, and the 'human' is technically dead. But if the human comes back, they'll just barge back into the body with their own memories and personalities and pick up where they left off, wouldn't they Idk, that's my image anyway.
(Besides I totally want epic quest to help Axel ;A;)

Well that can easily be explaned. Roxas has Vens heart. Therefore, Ven would be the one to remember him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back