• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thought I should explain.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Well, as you can see, i'm no longer a moderator of this section and I just wanted to clear things up for people.

Due to my inactivity (due to computer issues) and the lesser activity of the section as a whole it was agreed between myself and the admins that I was no longer needed to moderate this section anymore. Thankfully we still have Pablo to act as a sort of representative for us in the staff section and to deal with any issues that require the power of a moderator. I am still going to be as active as possible so don't hesitate to come to me if you need any help, have any suggestions or have any issues, I will still more than happy to help you out.

This section means a lot to me and I know we still have people here that are very passionate about the section, so please be as active as you can be, embrace changes and be creative with your ideas. I'm loving the idea of reviving clans (Amorous plus) but I can see the idea is fading already. Keep it alive or even make your own clan! Nothing is stopping you, and you can be assured that when my computer is up and running i'll be making a clan of my own!

So yeah, just wanted to say that i've loved moderating this section and talking to you guys every day for like 3 years, haha.
I'd give shout out's but there are way too many of you to do because I LOVE YOU ALL

[/fag]

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
yeah ehres WASNT one of those shout outs fucking faggler

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
makes YOUR heart sad!? how do you think i feel!? i want my pink name backkkkkk

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Thankfully we still have Pablo to act as a sort of representative for us in the staff section and to deal with any issues that require the power of a moderator.

Guess I just don't exist huh :c

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Yet he still gets to keep his adjusted avatar size.

And here I was thinking you were in the bottom of the pecking order like us REGULARS

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Guess I just don't exist huh :c

WHO THE kupo MADE THIS GUY AN ADMIN DO YOU EVEN KNOW

are you the first black admin here? if so does that make you the barack obama of khi

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
ugh idk man they promoted him after me and he stole all the thunder because i'm white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back