• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts into the little parts of kh2....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Cloud's Story
1. When he speaks to Aerith in the 3rd HB visit, he mentions, "coming back for her" and "being unable to see her again" What does this imply? Since Cloud meets Aerith for the first time in kh1 (or perhaps they jus met again?) I don't think its possible that Aerith is tied to Cloud's "world. (the place Goofy implied Seph and Cloud disappeared to at the end of the optional fenrir quest)

2. Since Sephiroth is Cloud's darkness (or a personification thereof) does that make him a heartless?

3. Tifa's arrival is never explained, but then neither was cloud's appearance in the Coliseum....could Cloud have come from Hades like Auron? And where did Tifa come from then?

Auron's Story
1. Why does he say "its my story?"

2.And just what is his story? (my guess is a hired assassin)

Mickey and Riku's Story
1.Is Mickey aware that Diz is Ansem the wise?

2.How did he know DiZ/Ansem was at Twilight town?

Zexion113

Everything is from other Final Fantasy games. If you don't know their stories then you won't under stand that stuff.

G

Gear

Auron's Story

Play Final Fantasy X.

z0mg fillahz

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Pretty much everything concerning the Final Fantasy characters is mostly fan service that has very little to do with the Kingdom Hearts universe.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Cloud's Story
1. When he speaks to Aerith in the 3rd HB visit, he mentions, "coming back for her" and "being unable to see her again" What does this imply? Since Cloud meets Aerith for the first time in kh1 (or perhaps they jus met again?) I don't think its possible that Aerith is tied to Cloud's "world. (the place Goofy implied Seph and Cloud disappeared to at the end of the optional fenrir quest)

Good theory

2. Since Sephiroth is Cloud's darkness (or a personification thereof) does that make him a heartless? no

3. Tifa's arrival is never explained, but then neither was cloud's appearance in the Coliseum....could Cloud have come from Hades like Auron? And where did Tifa come from then? good point, but if you put it like that, then where did all of the FF characters come from?

Auron's Story
1. Why does he say "its my story?" FFX

Mickey and Riku's Story
1.Is Mickey aware that Diz is Ansem the wise? yes

2.How did he know DiZ/Ansem was at Twilight town? he probably didn't

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Cloud's Story
I think so too. Cloud may not be from Radiant Garden but Aerith is. Cloud and Aerith must have grown close since they were introduced in KH1 as it turns out in Final Mix, that Cloud was searching for Sephiroth, not her. Their releationship is also for the Clerith fans.

2. Since Sephiroth is Cloud's darkness (or a personification thereof) does that make him a heartless?
I guess it does, but Cloud is from another world so his darkness from within may have taken form as Sephy.

3. Tifa's arrival is never explained, but then neither was cloud's appearance in the Coliseum....could Cloud have come from Hades like Auron? And where did Tifa come from then?
Tifa is Cloud's light, confirmed by Nomura. He also states that only Sora and his gang were able to see her other than Cloud.

Auron's Story
Because in FFX, it was Yuna and Tidus story. He was just the guardian.

His new life, leading his own path, writing his own pages. Becoming a hero, I think. Not sure about this.

Mickey and Riku's Story
Not until the end of the game. It turns out that Riku hadnt mentioned it to him because of his surprize to see who DiZ was.

He didnt. He went there because either Riku told him that Sora was there, or he noticed that the org was concerned about that place when he was undercover. He only went there to lead Sora to Yen Sid.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Axel being so damn weak after he returns to help Sora, in Betwix & Between:

After the whole scene with Axel telling Sora basicly everything that Organization 13 has planned, Saix appears and tells Sora that Axel will be severly delt with, but we never know what happens...
Does Saix confront Axel and proceed to "beat the shit out of him", hints revealing why he's so weak for his return to help Sora?

Why exactly every organization member in death fades away as their respected element...

How the hell Mickey seems to show up at just the right times, when he isn't seen anywhere in said world at anypoint....

and like AP said since Sephiroth is Clouds darkness...does that make them sort of Nobody & Heartless-esk....

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Axel being so damn weak after he returns to help Sora, in Betwix & Between:

After the whole scene with Axel telling Sora basicly everything that Organization 13 has planned, Saix appears and tells Sora that Axel will be severly delt with, but we never know what happens...
Does Saix confront Axel and proceed to "beat the shit out of him", hints revealing why he's so weak for his return to help Sora? We don't know for sure

Why exactly every organization member in death fades away as their respected element...

How the hell Mickey seems to show up at just the right times, when he isn't seen anywhere in said world at anypoint.... Lots of reasons, mainly because he gets ahead of the party so he is already waiting, or because he is so short no one sees him.

and like AP said since Sephiroth is Clouds darkness...does that make them sort of Nobody & Heartless-esk....

saiix

actually, according to the kh2 novel that ive read....Saix chases after Axel and namine and then smacks AXEL away with a huge shockwave using his weapon. Axel helps namine escape. Meanwhile, as Axel isknocked out, he believes to be fading into a Dusk nobody and SAIX leaves him alone since he believes that Axel could not have survived his attack. Saix also reports to the other organization members and tells Xigbar and Xemnas that he has killed the traitor (axel).(even though Axel actually survived)

Also the novel helps to confirm that SAIX is much more powerful than Axel.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Since I cant be sure, I'm just gonna give my theory on why I think Sephiroth is not a heartless.

Sephiroth is Cloud's darkness that has taken form. It is the darkness in Cloud's heart that is keeping him strong. But Cloud has a heart the whole time. When Tifa strengthens her light within Cloud, Sephiroth begins to grow weak. If Cloud eliminates the darkness in his heart, then Sephiroth will be gone. There's not much info about this side story, but maybe its something that happens to people who are resurrected from the Underworld.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
^i hope so.

lol, on a side note, a nobody's death is referrd to by Axel as digressing.... and id think they pretty much digress the same way, venom, just that their weapon disappears beforehand....

More things I noticed
So Org 13 refer to Sora as Roxas, but when you fight them, they refer to him as Sora...lol probably something they missed out...the only members who refer to Sora as Sora are Xigbar (he calls out to both of them) and Luxord (he tells Sora "Well done" after defeating Grim Reaper)

okay, Auron, i understand, sort of, but I vaguely remember watching someone playing ff7 and my point is that Aerith is not connected to ff7 here, but has a different story altogether as a perosn born in Radiant Garden, therefore, her dialogue with cloud makes no sense to me, is what i'm trying to say.

So Tifa couldn't be seen by anyone....what about Leon?

And why make YuRiPA Fairy-like with a fetish for treasures?...that made no sense....

lastly...and this is just a question that needs an opinion....Why did Nomura decide to rename Squall Leon in the kh franchise?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
More things I noticed
So Org 13 refer to Sora as Roxas, but when you fight them, they refer to him as Sora...lol probably something they missed out...the only members who refer to Sora as Sora are Xigbar (he calls out to both of them) and Luxord (he tells Sora "Well done" after defeating Grim Reaper)
No idea, I guess they screwed up since nobodies see each other the way they remember their nobody.

okay, Auron, i understand, sort of, but I vaguely remember watching someone playing ff7 and my point is that Aerith is not connected to ff7 here, but has a different story altogether as a perosn born in Radiant Garden, therefore, her dialogue with cloud makes no sense to me, is what i'm trying to say.
Yeah, all the FF characters have different stories from their FF ones. They're like actors given a different role, but the same name.

So Tifa couldn't be seen by anyone....what about Leon?
When did Leon see her?

And why make YuRiPA Fairy-like with a fetish for treasures?...that made no sense....
Nomura said that if they were human then the screen would be too crowded with the 3 of them and Sora, Donald and Goofy in one scene.

lastly...and this is just a question that needs an opinion....Why did Nomura decide to rename Squall Leon in the kh franchise?
Maybe he liked the name Leon better. It says in Jiminy's KH1 journal that Squall changed his name when his world was destroyed. His name is still Squall but everyone just calls him Leon. But really, I have no clue why Nomura chose that.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^The scene when they first meet Tifa? In that scene, she searched around, the left. Leon was in the other room with the computer, and appeared infront of the door. The gang didnt even notice him come in. In one of the interviews, Nomura says that she had no interaction with people other than Sephiroth, Cloud, Sora, Donald and goofy, and it seems as though no one can see her(not confirmed). I'll see if I get it.

EDIT: I found it.
Tetsuya Nomura said:
In Nojima-san's scenario, it explained Cloud and Tifa's connection more in-depth but I deleted it away. I thought it would be more interesting to let the gamers think about it. For example, "If Cloud's darkness is Sephiroth, then Tifa is light"; in that sense you can take it that Tifa isn't really human. The reason Tifa doesn't talk to anyone else besides Sora and co. may be because she doesn't exist as a human. Of course, I also presented her in a way that she could also be a resident of Hollow Bastion, so I think you can feely think for yourself about her.

Here's where I got it from. http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U

Last edited:

Little_Red

betch.
Cloud's Story

Auron's Story

Mickey and Riku's Story

Cloud Part 1: Because Cloud was so in depth of the darkness of his past that he couldn't see the light and those it shined on. (which is weird because I'm pretty sure Tifa is Cloud's "light")

Part 2: Sephiroth is the embodiment of the darkness in Cloud's heart.

Part 3: Tifa was looking for him (why she was I have no idea, but she was looking for him). and cloud was in a contract with hades in the first one to defeat sora, or hercules, i forget which.

Auron Part 1: He says it's his story because it is his destiny, or fate.

King Mickey and Riku
Part 1: He was a bodyguard, but not anymore as far as I can tell.
Mickey and Riku Part 1: Yes, King Mickey is aware that DiZ and Ansem the wise are the same person

Part 2: Riku probably told Mickey, but then also DiZ/Ansem the wise was friends with Mickey before this whole thing started. So either Riku, or Ansem himself told Mickey where he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back