• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts of Reasons for 2006 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2destiny

the only thing i'm hoping is that they don't make a final mix unless they will release it here.

BlackDeath

If the kh2 doesn't come out this year, then this means there is going to be a final mix of it. D*** squaresoft D*** every F*** one of them! WHAT THE BLOODY H*** ARE THEY THING! "THIS BETTER BE THE LAST YEAR WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT!"

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
The reason of the delay was that they had a deadline (obviously Winter 2005) and that they barely finished it in time to make the copies for japan.
And they wouldn't delay the game if 'orlando bloom' couldn't make it or whatever.
I can bet Disney might've forced them for a winter release, thus forcing them to work quickley, and when you program too quickly, you get glitches, and you have to go back and fix the glithces. >_<
However, the good thing about all this is at least we all have enough time to save up our money to buy it when it comes out. XD

Aurablade77

tdude_6 said:
I hate this bull about "the longer we wait the better it'll be". Well sure but they will also destroy the fans. I for one will soon run out of patience and if the game does stay at a 2006 release date then i'm gonna lose alot of intrest. I mean how long does it take for them to do some voices. it can't be that hard. I mean this isn't a freakin movie. The animation is most likley all done so that leaves only the voice acting. It's bad news if there are so many glitches to fix

Chill out man making a game is hard work. Your not going to lose interest either, just wait until a U.S. website for it comes up.

ur-vile

Awards
I would guess the voice acting is probably an issue, there's already 2 characters off the top of my head they're going to have to find a replacement for (Piglet, that clock guy from B&tB). The PoTC world is probably a hangup as well. But from all appearances, this game is going to be EFFIN' HUGE so it's not a total shock to me for the delay. I'm just suprised so many of you were.

moogles

I'm obviously not happy with having to wait at least a few months longer for KH2, but at least we know that they are not just rushing through the game in order to get it out quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back