• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on the "other" Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
not a theory or anything. Just wondering what everybody thinks about the other master. VAT's master, who is supposedly adjacent from MX. How do you think he'll fit into the story? one would think he would be an important character.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I don't think "adjacent" is the word to use, but that's beside the point. I'm not sure how important their master will be, I think they might end up like Mickey where you know they are around but will see very little of him/her.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I'm just saying that he would seem like a key character, and that we have heard very little from him. I think he could be involved with powerups and giving them information.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I agree with you. I'm sure he will be important, considering he is the master I would assume he holds more power than the three of them. IMO I'm not sure exactly what to think in terms of how much exposure the master will get in the game, besides being referred to by the other characters.

eoin

I didn't even know they had a master I thought terra was in charge.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Phhhp, he wishes.

I'm thinking the Master might ironiclly end up being Mickey...Either that or..New Character. Wait did Nomaru confirm anything about him?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
^ all that we know at the moment is that he exists, and that he is the master of VAT.

I didn't even know they had a master I thought terra was in charge.

We don't know if they are an actual team or anything, but they do know eachother, and are friends. I wouldn't call him a leader, but Terra is most likely to have seniority over the others. But they do all answer to the other master.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yup. no problem, anytime. Anyway as I was saying..Mickey could be their Master, unless it's a new charatcer..I mean look at the way he look at Kh in the FM+ video, he look worried/disapointed.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I know, I don't either, I'm just saying it could be Mickey, unless someone can give me a link to the Interview where it says their Master is a new Character...So I geuss I do..But not very strongly.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Could Ansem the wise be their master? I mean he was a scientist (of sorts) right?

..Yea he WAS a scientist, but he didn't have a Keyblade that we know of, and I'm pretty sure he would've used it, or told Mickey, Riku or Sora by now..(But he's dead now..We think.)

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Ven I'm with you. I for some reason have a feeling Mickey could be their master. The only proof I hae to support my opinion would be this: VAT are ordered to seek out MX and DS and as we have seen in the secret ending they get utterly destroyed. That's, when Mickey comes in as the master and levels the playing field. It would make sense, but no one knows at this point.

Charlie K

Back in Business
He wouldn't I was just saying if he did, he would've have said something.I mean he's old enough to be good at it...Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back