• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on the "other" Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well star seeker is only a keychain that modifies the keyblade correct?

SO he may have had the IKK but used the star seeker keychain.

Last edited:

Twilight kingdom

I could be totally wrong about this but, didn't MX used to be a student under the VAT's master, i thought he ran away from his master and the master told the VAT to go find him. Or were MX and the VAT's master on the same level, as far a superiority goes?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I have never heard of MX being under any master. MX and DS just disappeared one day resulting in VAT's master to send them out in preparation of some sort of disastrous event to come.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, MX is on the same level of VAT's master. They're both keyblade masters. Hence "Master" Xehanort.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well star seeker is only a keychain that modifies the keyblade correct?

SO he may have had the IKK but used the star seeker keychain.

You know BBS is TEN years in the past tho right?Cuz he found it..during CoM right?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
He went off to search for a Keyblade. He has one at the end of KH.

I don't know if he so much was searching for it as he ended up finding it. I know that sounds dumb but why would he be looking for a keyblade if he already had one? Maybe the DtD can only be closed with one key from the light realm and one from the dark. And Yen Sid knew it and told Mickey he needed to find the IKK. Just a thought.

[√]Genuflect
I don't know if he so much was searching for it as he ended up finding it. I know that sounds dumb but why would he be looking for a keyblade if he already had one? Maybe the DtD can only be closed with one key from the light realm and one from the dark. And Yen Sid knew it and told Mickey he needed to find the IKK. Just a thought.
The door to Kingdom Hearts needed to be closed by both keyblades and both sides.
That's why.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
There is the possibility that the Keyblade Sora is using now is the one Mickey was using in the secret movie. He does have the ability to use Keyblades from both realms.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
There is the possibility that the Keyblade Sora is using now is the one Mickey was using in the secret movie. He does have the ability to use Keyblades from both realms.

Yes, but...Nomura said otherwise:

Question: In the original Kingdom Hearts, the King searches for a Keyblade in the Realm of Darkness, but when he meets Ansem the Wise, is the Realm of Light Keyblade he has the one that Sora is currently using?

Nomura: No. The King has the ability to use Keyblades from both the Realms of Darkness and of Light. This is an important point - There isn’t just one Keyblade from each world, but just as many as there are people with qualified hearts.

I really don't think Mickey had three keyblades...

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Yes, But Nomura never said anything about Mickey switching between Keyblades. Something must have happened to the keyblade he was using at the time.

I only said it was possible though. I find it to be doubtful my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back