• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on this possible leak for the 20th anniversary?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
at least if SE learn their mistake is not making mobile games (yes, guys, the mistake isn't in making mobile games) that the info isn't dripfeed for like 5 minutes of main story plot in 4 months or they finally learn to sell the horny (even cookie run do it. seriously) i can live with that.

Awards
So I was doing a little bit of back reading through some threads, and I've realized that I'm somewhat of a parrot and I usually don't add anything worthwhile to a discussion. I've decided to change that (consider it a late new years resolution) and I'll start by weighing in on this leak. In my opinion, III.5 sounds legit. Everything from the title "End Chapter" (2.8 was called "Final Chapter Prologue" after all) to how little is being added to MoM. Even the movie doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility. As for the mobile games, one is guaranteed, two is certainly possible, but I have my doubts about one of them being non-canonical. While it would be a win for fans that dislike mobile games, I don't think Nomura would want to make a game that doesn't tell a story with some importance to the series future (Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier is a good example of this) but I could be wrong. I never put stock in leaks and this one is no different, but I'm also not dismissing it entirely.

Corey_Griffindor

Awards
I be perfectly down for a next gen KH3 upgrade. It’ll give me a reason to do another run as well as not using all 9 save slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back