• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thread of the Year: BHK's NAME IS NOT REVEALED.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED.

Vice-Versa said:
You know whats ReallySAD All of you People actually believe this Guy. Why have you all have high hopes of his Name being revealed and just be dissapointed. Its also very SAD That you will all believe a Memeber that only had 9 post when he started this topic. I read this entire topic and you all just wasted you time.

I laugh. HAHAHA

Like i said. All of you are the Real Idiots (Excluding Moderaters) How in the Hell do any of you beleive this. Some of you people really need to get a Life if all you can do in your free time is Yell at some Kid (Possable that Spammer Rich) But thats another Story.

Very Sad. And Still i laugh. HAHAHA

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net

gonna_get_raped.jpg

Muahahahahahhahaha.

DarkStar_21

There is so many people on here and posting i cant even keep up with all the posts. screw readin all of them. well cya later guys.

M

MegaFlare

keyblade_maniac14, BANNED-, PWNed. Idiotic twit.

Anza

Note that the idiot who posted this doesn't represent KHU he actually represents you, consitering he was your member but just joined KHU...

Laugh at yourselves, your all just as stupid as he is.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

I Swear I Will Do An Evil Scheme To Khu And U Will Never No How Our When.if Anyone Wants To Join Me In My Evil Plan Pm Me!!!!!!!!!!

Yue

Radical fcuker.

Bleh.... It really is sad, to everyone on both sides.

- Keyblade whatever his face for thinking that he could get a laugh with that cheesy ownage and the claim of BHK's name.

- The 50+ people who were actually in hear, half of which I bet actually believed they'd be getting some decent information in this thread. You people are n00bs for getting pissed off. The world has enough psychopaths and stalkers. Use them -.-

And Anza, I hope you die in a ditch and get eaten out by maggots. Kthxbai

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com

*Grabs a switchblade, stabs it into his eye and twists it until his eyeball comes flying out.* Now Mr. Liar Pants, you don't want to piss me off ever again... DO YOU? XD

DarkStar_21

Someone should send a virus to his email address and make it look like its something good. then when he opens it. crash goes all of his stuff. lol muahhahahaha

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Who wants to help me flame this guy ok lets start

Whoa that heat is killing me. what is that. why is it so hot in here. Whoa his @ss is on fire now lets put a little lighter fluid on it.
Monkeybutt: Too much.

Cloudisawesum1

Satan:U MOTHER F***ER!!!!!!!!!!U LIEING BIT**!!!!!!!!!!!!U PIECE OF BULL$H!T!!!!!!!!!!!!U DESERVE NO MERCY WHEN U CUM DOWN 2 MY REALM

Me:O GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!HES EATING MY ARMS!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back