• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Threads' Lost & Found

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Alright, this may seem like a fairly off-the-wall concept, but I liked it.

You know how a lot of times a fairly cool or interesting thread comes along, but nobody seems to notice it? It'll hang around on the first page for maybe a bit over a day, but fairly soon it just fades into obscurity along with countless other un-answered threads as new topics come up. While this is useful for keeping forum topics moving and changing, it does kind of suck for those few threads that just get "lost in the shuffle". So, here's my brilliant idea.

If you have made a thread, or even just know of one, which is a fairly interesting and good thread that has since faded into the "limbo" of unknown topics, then advertise it here. No, this is not simply so that people can try to make others go to their own boring threads (though I'm certain that will happen), but if you really know of a worthwhile thread, talk about it. Either tell people where they can find it or even provide a link. I personally think that this could be very helpful for a bunch of people (well duh, I made it), so give it a try. And if it turns out I was wrong and this is the dumbest concept ever to be thought of on these boards, then this thread will simply fade back with all the other lost topics...

TacoSauce

crowmaster, I think he wants us to post links of interesting threads that we might have found but had little attention. Not the worst concept you got there Hidden.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Charmed that you approve (or at least don't think it's too stupid). And yes, you were correct on what I meant for bringing back old topics. The reason is, if you actually go back a few pages, you really will find some pretty cool stuff that was lost because either there wasn't enough information available at the time or there was some other big topic that overshadowed it. So again, if anybody knows of such a thread, post a link or give the title here. Also though, tell something about it, so people will know what it's about. If nobody can think of one to put up here, I actually have a few of my own, but I don't want to put them up just yet. It'd be better if some other people came up with their own first.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i liked my jokes thread but hey it can't last forever but for people who want to see some halarious jokes then go find the thread kh/kh2 jokes or kh/kh2 jokes again...
i think this will really work way to go!!! :eek:

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well well, this thread's first recovered post. Jolly good. Fantasygurl was kind enough to provide a thread to check out for some Kingdom Hearts jokes (I in fact had noticed this thread before, but hadn't actually read into it), so if anyone thinks that sounds cool, check it out. Oh, and just a side-note here, when you do put up a thread for recommendation, it might be helpful to say about how many pages back it is or provide a link. Still, thanks for the jokes thread.

I'm going to go ahead and mention one of the threads that I've seen hanging around. It isn't too old, and it concerns the making of a Kingdom Hearts movie (not that there is one coming out, just the idea mind you). It got one reply which was basically "that would be stupid" and that was the end of it. While the concept of a movie based on these games might be a bit unlikely, I still think it might make for some good discussion if someone were to actually think about what exactly they could do to try and make a movie, such as live-action vs computer animated vs traditional animation. It's simply titled "what if there was a KH movie?" and was last seen in page 3 I believe. Maybe worth checking out if you have an idea.

*heh, and I just finished reading through fantasygurl's "KH2 jokes again". Anyone browsing through here should go check it out, it's got some good stuff. Page 5 last I checked. I would have posted there myelf, but I'm afraid I don't have the sense of humor required for that kinda thing.

Last edited:

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I must apologize sincerely for yet another double post, but some updates are in order I believe. First off, news of the site already recovered through this thread- "KH2 jokes again" is back where it belongs on the first page, and GTX seems to be considering writing something new for it and bringing back the funniness. So, hopefully that will work out. The other thread mentioned, the movie one, turned out to be closed, so that was a mistake on my part. However, I have a new one that I think will be really good. I have stumbled across a thread dedicated to the best quotes of KH, and you've got to admit, that game had a lot of good lines. Surprisingly it hasn't been visited in awhile, but that's a site that I would strongly suggest going to and giving some input, or even just reading. I will try and post something myself when I have the time, but for now it can be found on about the fourth (?) page. Or maybe third. Somewhere around there though. Go check it out.

It's called "KH Quotes" or "KH favorite Quotes" or something of the sort. You can figure it out.

Last edited:

rikubaka67

Awards
hmm.... it apprers that THIS thread was lost! lol! i'll just bring back this one. i came across it while looking for a diffrent thread, and i thought that it was a good idea, so i'll bring back this thread!

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Good idea Hidden. I'll sticky this thread, but some groundrules first for those who post here:

1) Only reply here if you want to find a certain thread in the KH2 Section, or if you've found a thread that another person has requested.

2) Do NOT advertise for your own threads, only post threads which contain information requested by another person.

3) Obey the other rules of this forum, and have fun.

Final note: if people start to spam here or if this topic's purpose doesn't seem to have any effect, I'll un-stick this thread and warn or ban those who didn't follow the rules.

D

Dark Heart

cool idea Hidden! Anyways, my thread is Create A Character: Ultima Eddition (for those of you who like those threads) and you can just create someone and make a background/stroy for him. Other details are already in the thread. The link is in my Signature. (So just click on it PLZ!!!)

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
i know this is not quite allowed in here but it is a thread of mine and it never got noticed at all...maybe gtx and movie ppl like me.. it was called my second fan video or something like that...its a FF/KH fan movie i have made and i really would like ppl to watch it...

now for the topic....a good thread is a thread that got closed(i think) soo its about what the new secret bosses should be in KH2...

Ryu

an obscene gesture
People nowadays actually seem to lack the ability to read and understand. I'll say it again, to Dark Heart and milkman: NO ADVERTISING !

Only post here if you found a topic that someone else has been looking for, or if you're looking for a topic yourself. Want to chat ? Go to Forum Insanity or PM eachother.

Fantasygurl, the word 'spam' doesn't ring any bells, does it ?

Heartslayer, this thread is just for the KH2 section.

Now do I actually need to babysit here or are you people going to prove that you are human beings capable of gaining knowledge and having the ability to understand the rules ?

Josh

Silver Member
thanks for clearing that up Ryu now i acculay understand this topic i like the Bhk topic(even though its a sticked topic)

taddstr

i have a really intresting thread go to game crazy website and kh2 is rated M!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back