• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snow_flake40

Awards
I...I thought they might look better than this. They look kinda...awkward. Especially Josh-Josh. D: Maybe I'm just spoiled after Neku worked out so wonderfully in an extra dimension. Hopefully they look better in motion. *staying optimistic*

Apparently Beat is saying...

This time I will protect Rhyme.

This time? That sounds ominous. I don't like it. Has the big shocking thing of Day 4, Week 1 in TWEWY already happen? Also, chance at a Rhyme cameo! At least in the credits...

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
You know, we should be getting a new trailer within the next week since Jump Festa is this weekend. Let's hope they show Josh and Beat in that and that they'll look as good as Neku does.

I'm attributing this to bad timing for the screencap and also partially to the quality of the scan.

snow_flake40

Awards
You know, we should be getting a new trailer within the next week since Jump Festa is this weekend. Let's hope they show Josh and Beat in that and that they'll look as good as Neku does.

I'm attributing this to bad timing for the screencap and also partially to the quality of the scan.

Yeah, you're right. I'm just whining~ The trailer at Jump Festa will almost certainly be showing off Beat and Josh, seeing as they were revealed so close to the event.

They probably do look as good as Neku and the awkward screen just doesn't do them justice. Not like we have long to wait to find out though, thankfully. *utterly pumped for JF*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Joshua's hair is on steroids or something.

He's like a god. He gets to have hair on steroids :3

I think he looks just fine. He looks kinda caught in a movement, like he was about to put his hand on his waist but somebody took the screenshot before he did.

I'm hoping Joshua plays a major role in Traverse Town. That would make my forever if he did.

EDIT: Oh apparently Beat and Josh want to return to their original world. So does that mean there is a Shibuya somewhere out there in the KH universe? That'd make three universes where Shibuya exists. *hoping for Joshua hijinks*

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
There's the RG, the UG, and now THE HG (HEART GROUND)!

Okay, that was bad.

snow_flake40

Awards
I'm hoping Joshua plays a major role in Traverse Town. That would make my forever if he did.

EDIT: Oh apparently Beat and Josh want to return to their original world. So does that mean there is a Shibuya somewhere out there in the KH universe? That'd make three universes where Shibuya exists. *hoping for Joshua hijinks*

Remember how Nomura said that the reason Neku & Co are in Traverse Town is to do with how they got there and how they got there through 'special means'? Methinks Joshua hijinks are increbibly likely at this point~ Also, I think it's fairly probable that we'll se Neku and the gang meeting up at Hachiko during the credits, but not having Shibuya as a playable world. Although, with all the surprises DDD has brought so far...

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Remember how Nomura said that the reason Neku & Co are in Traverse Town is to do with how they got there and how they got there through 'special means'? Methinks Joshua hijinks are increbibly likely at this point~ Also, I think it's fairly probable that we'll se Neku and the gang meeting up at Hachiko during the credits, but not having Shibuya as a playable world. Although, with all the surprises DDD has brought so far...

Y'know, I'm thinking more and more that we'll have a TWEWY sequel on the 3DS. They're like testing now how they'd look like in 3D and me thinks that they'll use whatever they learned when making DDD for the sequel of TWEWY.

Maybe we'll have KH cameo's in the TWEWY sequel ;d

Josh and Beat look great, loving this game so much!

UltimaJackpot

Joshua looks bored as all hell.

'Course if I were as powerful as he was, I'd probably get bored after a while, too.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Two Tin Pin Masters! Sora and Riku!

"I don't need a Pin...My friend are my power!"
*pin heals and transforms into a new friendship pin*
*Neku can't even figure out how a pin can transform*

"How can I face everybody! I lost the Tin Pin tournament!"
"Aw, Riku, you've been hanging out at Shadow Ramen too long. You gotta be positive!"

"There's more than tin pin and hate...there's getting Shio Ramen at Ramen Don, and friendship...Don't you remember?"
"No...I don't..."
*Xemnas storms off*

snow_flake40

Awards
Y'know, I'm thinking more and more that we'll have a TWEWY sequel on the 3DS. They're like testing now how they'd look like in 3D and me thinks that they'll use whatever they learned when making DDD for the sequel of TWEWY.

Now, my logical side is telling me that this is rather likely. It makes sense that they would upgrade to the successor of the DS, especially considering all the experience they're getting with the 3DS from DDD and all. But I honestly can't imagine TWEWY without sprites, and the whole two-screen gameplay system is too gosh darn awesome to throw out.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
The Two Tin Pin Masters! Sora and Riku!

"I don't need a Pin...My friend are my power!"
*pin heals and transforms into a new friendship pin*
*Neku can't even figure out how a pin can transform*

"How can I face everybody! I lost the Tin Pin tournament!"
"Aw, Riku, you've been hanging out at Shadow Ramen too long. You gotta be positive!"

"There's more than tin pin and hate...there's getting Shio Ramen at Ramen Don, and friendship...Don't you remember?"
"No...I don't..."
*Xemnas storms off*

DON'T MAKE FUN OF HIS AMNESIA! ;~;

Srsly though that was hilarious.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder if the trio(Mickey,Donald,Goofy) will be acting as if they don't know anything? I mean,will they only be following the story of the three musketeer's movie without knowing who the hell are Sora/Riku and what's going on?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I wonder if the trio(Mickey,Donald,Goofy) will be acting as if they don't know anything? I mean,will they only be following the story of the three musketeer's movie without knowing who the hell are Sora/Riku and what's going on?

We're probably dealing here with another 'form' of MDG, these won't be the MDG we know from the KH series but actually be just citizens of that particular world. This adventure may have influence on the 'original MDG' but that's all I can think of right now.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah that's what I had in mind first,but it would be weird for Sora to try and explain everything again (if he is going to).
Anyways,im excited.This is one of the more recent Disney classics so im glad it's getting attention....now there's a bigger possibility of newly Disney-made movies to be included in KH...maybe even......Treasure Planet *GASP*

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
yeah that's what I had in mind first,but it would be weird for Sora to try and explain everything again (if he is going to).
Anyways,im excited.This is one of the more recent Disney classics so im glad it's getting attention....now there's a bigger possibility of newly Disney-made movies to be included in KH...maybe even......Treasure Planet *GASP*

Maybe Yen-Sid warned him not to tell anything about why he's in the Dream World? Maybe this is part of the dream concept, he can be there with alternate forms of people that he met before but can't say that he has in fact met them before. Maybe this would make the dream world unstable or something like that.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Remember, it's been confirmed that the Jiminy in Prankster's Paradise is not the real Jiminy (he doesn't have the memories of the Jiminy Sora knows), so this MDG combo are the same way. As I put it, images conjured by the slumbering heart of the world to fill the void left by those characters. Or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back