• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I meant the months of waiting, the next day will be a breeze since I'll perform in my school concert all afternoon. Also, you can be so cruel sometimes, you know! *cries in mom's arms*
Anyways, Pete's boss better be amazing. A sword fight with Pete along with a Clarabelle mini-boss would actually help me appreciate Pete being a boss for once.

The picture with the Beagle Boys makes me think they will for sure be a mini-boss fight. Looks like we found the Shock, Lock, and Barrel of this game XD

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I disagree with the Phineas/Kim idea too; it just sounds... despicable.

If you read the context of my post, I said that it wouldn't be far-fetched to assume so if Square is willing to dig deep into the bottom of the barrel for animation adaptations. Never said it was a good idea. To be fair, even The Three Musketeers isn't a good choice.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I meant the months of waiting, the next day will be a breeze since I'll perform in my school concert all afternoon. Also, you can be so cruel sometimes, you know! *cries in mom's arms*
The next few months are going to be easier than the wait from January to September we had. It'll be easy.

And break a leg for your concert, I guess.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wait a second, let me get this straight, Jump Festa would be tomorrow night for us outside Japan right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, if it is on the 16th(not to sureeee~), then yes, it's tomorrow.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
The picture with the Beagle Boys makes me think they will for sure be a mini-boss fight. Looks like we found the Shock, Lock, and Barrel of this game XD
God, hearing their names still reminds me of KH Ultimate Team Up on YouTube with Jack mixing up their names. Good times, good times...
Still a Pete sword fight would be majestic. Imagine it, fighting an obese dog with enough opposable thumbs to wield a sword that's the king of France, while being a fifteen-year old with clown shoes and an oversized key who won't stop mentioning a friendship quote every fifteen minutes. Ah, Kingdom Hearts always finds a way to make my heart race!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
God, hearing their names still reminds me of KH Ultimate Team Up on YouTube with Jack mixing up their names. Good times, good times...
Still a Pete sword fight would be majestic. Imagine it, fighting an obese dog with enough opposable thumbs two wield a sword that's the king of France, while being a fifteen-year old with clown shoes and an oversized key who won't stop mentioning a friendship quote every fifteen minutes. Ah, Kingdom Hearts always finds a way to make my heart race!

Oh I just got a chill of excitment up my leg! This could be the best Pete boss fight ever! Oh and umm BTW Pete is a giant fat Cat not dog lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, on the fact The Three Musketeers was hated on by critics:

Critics generally hate on movies. When did we start listening to them, anyways?

So now I'm wondering just what roles Sora and Riku will play in this world.

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com

Well there's a screenshot with Riku and Queen Minnie, and then Sora with the Musketeers. Maybe Riku comes in when Sora and the Musketeers fail to free the Queen, and then they split to rescue it's members, then come together to take out Pete. Idk...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I think Chrono wanted to start something D:
Why else would he bring it up, and express his disappointment? He's not really like KH for a long time. It's to be expected now.

Crazy Mario

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations, the new needs friends." - Anton Ego

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well there's a screenshot with Riku and Queen Minnie, and then Sora with the Musketeers. Maybe Riku comes in when Sora and the Musketeers fail to free the Queen, and then they split to rescue it's members, then come together to take out Pete. Idk...

I mean, will they be a part of the Musketeers or just helping hands like always? The point of the movie was for MDG to find the strength within themselves to be heroes and to believe in the "All for one, one for all" code. That is why I'm expecting Riku and Sora to be a guide to MDG considering they are utter klutzes.

Crazy Mario

I mean, will they be a part of the Musketeers or just helping hands like always? The point of the movie was for MDG to find the strength within themselves to be heroes and to believe in the "All for one, one for all" code. That is why I'm expecting Riku and Sora to be a guide to MDG considering they are utter klutzes.
The Three Musketeers (Mickey/Donald/Goofy) Trailer - YouTube
Yeah, they're gonna need some serious help from both Sora AND Riku!
Does anyone notice how in the movie, they literally said musketeers about fifty times? I wonder how Sora and Riku will feel knowing that their dreams were to become musketeers compared to the real versions?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt6jlDOoMnE&feature=related

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I know I'm freaking late but...

MY FAVORITE OF DISNEY'S DIRECT TO DVD MOVIES IS COMING TO KINGDOM HEARTS 3D!

This means an actually totally evil Pete (no, really, if Donald and Goofy hadn't come when they did, Mickey would have died. Pete already broke his spirit), great songs, CLARABELLE COW, and (runs around squeeing)

Though I'm sure the they've already posted, I'm bombarding you with music from the movie.

I'm just worried... Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor were married. I'm worried I'll devolve into sobbing when playing unless Brett Iwan REALLY sells it. The movie takes on a whole other level of sweetness when you know Mickey and Minnie were married when they made the movie. (Actually, they were married for around 30 years and it only ended when he died)

(Spoilers for the movie)
[video=youtube;UXzREOarcY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXzREOarcY0[/video]
[video=youtube;AxaBofRKvcU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxaBofRKvcU[/video]
[video=youtube;nG1pLbrpNFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG1pLbrpNFI[/video]
[video=youtube;fCbSIFnNtH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCbSIFnNtH8[/video]
[video=youtube;5qu0WKmjqYg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qu0WKmjqYg[/video]

Oh, and HI PIRATES OF PENZANCE! You lovely, lovely, operetta you.

[video=youtube;WdJg6Duzzf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdJg6Duzzf4[/video]
[video=youtube;R1dy44jV8EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1dy44jV8EM[/video]
[video=youtube;jQ7SVMVrick]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ7SVMVrick[/video]
(I can recite this. At speed)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back