• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Oh, I contacted Rob Paulsen to see if he's recorded anything yet (he's the Troubadour turtle) He hasn't responded yet. If anyone's cut, I bet it's the Troubadour, but it doesn't hurt to check.

Well, we at least know that Maurice Le Marche will be in it (he's a Beagle Boy) and that does open up Rattigan a bit...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, I contacted Rob Paulsen to see if he's recorded anything yet (he's the Troubadour turtle) He hasn't responded yet. If anyone's cut, I bet it's the Troubadour, but it doesn't hurt to check.

Well, we at least know that Maurice Le Marche will be in it (he's a Beagle Boy) and that does open up Rattigan a bit...

You should probably post this in the VA thread.

madammina

Sorry, I meant to see if we could get a timeline going, that's why I posted it. I'll copy it over there though.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
any translations of the scans?? :)
Beagle Boy:
"The boss will scold us."

Princess Minnie:
"Over there! Please capture those thieves."

Sora, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy:
“And one for All!”

Pete:
"Why, with this on I can be a Musketeer too."

The world name is also The Country of the Musketeers.

madammina

"I can be a Musketeer too"

Pete, you are the CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD. You want to KIDNAP MINNIE TO BECOME KING.

Okay, excitement is going down slightly now....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
=D I'm really hoping all of the humor is kept in tact and translate well into the game *hoping*

Sorry, I meant to see if we could get a timeline going, that's why I posted it. I'll copy it over there though.

Lol, no I meant it in a "you should put that there so we know there as well" xD Guess my deadpan made it seem like srs bznz.

madammina

Well, it's in both.

I know! The movie is funny, and scary, and...

Dang it, I'm digging that up with Madagascar tomorrow to recoup over my cold. (And I'm watching Madagascar for the Penguins, not the mammals. I already watch the Penguins of Madagascar show, but seeing them in the movie again won't hurt. Even if Jeff Bennett and James Patrick Stuart aren't Kowalski and Private respectively.)

Amazing

WEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRD O_O

Anyone else notice the picture of the two dream eaters standing side by side and underneath them is what appears to be a painting of Sora?? Can anyone make out the text enough to translate it?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Dear lord no. It's so small... Even with sharpening and whatnot, it'd be too difficult to establish what it says. The bit alongside it mentions using Dream Eaters and their abilities, as far as I can tell.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anyone else notice the picture of the two dream eaters standing side by side and underneath them is what appears to be a painting of Sora?? Can anyone make out the text enough to translate it?
It's the Augment Reality feature the game provides.

d_fallen_1

It is to say that this world caught me off guard but also reminded that worlds are not limited to the theatrical source material. This is going to be a great world no thought. But still, here's hoping Fantasia will make the cut.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Before I would have said "Hell to the nawh" but now I'd say "yeah".

Good ol' Cherny could have gone to the Realm of Sleep.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I never would have expected a straight to DVD movie being one of the new worlds. I guess this means we can expect other Disney movies that didn't make the big screen to appear.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Daisukenojo... err... Beat looks good, but Joshua looks like he was caught in an awkward moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back