• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thrice Revised AQUAxTERRA Club,"Earth and Water are the perfect pair", Under New Management

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Thrice Revised AQUAxTERRA Club,"Earth and Water are the perfect pair", Under New Management

Is there anything directly related to Aqua/Terra (or, erm, Aqua/Xehanort =/ ) in the game itself? Trying not to spoil myself too much, but a generic "yes" or "no" would be nice to know. =3

They do have a side by side cameo apperance as Jelai said. as for any further appearences is not known yet.

Re: Thrice Revised AQUAxTERRA Club,"Earth and Water are the perfect pair", Under New Management

bump
I get Terrqua vibes when listening to this.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

bump
I get Terrqua vibes when listening to this.

Good song! :) I agree it does give off TerraAqua vibes.

Anyway, sorry about being sort of MIA.

So how is everyone doing?

Edit, I nearly forgot about this, I made a new amv at someone's request, i originally posted it on YouTube but you guys know how they get at times so i put it on Dailymotion. and here is the weird thing just when i was getting the video ready to upload, the one who requested closed thier YT account...at thier own will.

Song: Love you like a love song By Selena Gomez... I don't like pop songs anymore but I'll admit it is a catchy song!

[video=dailymotion;xqhehu]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqhehu_love-song-made-for-kindofvideogamegirl_videogames[/video]

Last edited:

^^
Nice like it
EDIT:
The song don't have a Terra/Aqua feel to it, but the the video is so cool!

Like above this song don't fit Terra/aqua either(More SoNamine to me).

Last edited:

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

^^
Nice like it

The song don't have a Terra/Aqua feel to it(More SoNamine to me) the the video is so cool!

Thank you :)

Yeah, I didn't think the song was matching to Aqua and Terra either but still it was a request. It came out nice either way and I like it.

Awesome Amv, I'll add it to the OP

BlackFrozenRose

Good song! :) I agree it does give off TerraAqua vibes.

Anyway, sorry about being sort of MIA.

So how is everyone doing?

Edit, I nearly forgot about this, I made a new amv at someone's request, i originally posted it on YouTube but you guys know how they get at times so i put it on Dailymotion. and here is the weird thing just when i was getting the video ready to upload, the one who requested closed thier YT account...at thier own will.

Song: Love you like a love song By Selena Gomez... I don't like pop songs anymore but I'll admit it is a catchy song!

[video=dailymotion;xqhehu]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqhehu_love-song-made-for-kindofvideogamegirl_videogames[/video]

Nice AMV, LS!

Do you have anymore in the making or at least plans for one?

and Nice amv find 8298906, that is good!

So how's everyone been doing? I thought the club would be busy since you know since it is summer time and all. But i digress

nobodynerd100

What's this idea AxT, NobodyNerd100?

oh, and Thank you. BFR!

and Happy New Year, guys!
I'm sorry I've had this reply delayed for over seven months. The idea I had was that since you had done a video using Sally's song,, I thought this song could work (Full) Finale/Reprise - Shiny Toy Guns [HQ] - YouTube the only part that would be use would be from 1:44 onward.

I also thought this scene could be used in a funny video involving Terra/Xemnas and Braig/Xigbar. It would also be implying AquaxTerra.
Best Comeback Ever Simpsons - YouTube

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

I'm sorry I've had this reply delayed for over seven months. The idea I had was that since you had done a video using Sally's song,, I thought this song could work (Full) Finale/Reprise - Shiny Toy Guns [HQ] - YouTube the only part that would be use would be from 1:44 onward.

I also thought this scene could be used in a funny video involving Terra/Xemnas and Braig/Xigbar. It would also be implying AquaxTerra.
Best Comeback Ever Simpsons - YouTube

Those are a good ideas! I have been wanting to make a new amv for awhile now.
I like Shiny Toy Guns

Don't worry about it, Everyone one has been busy these days.

BlackFrozenRose

Hey, hows everyone been doing?

saphexteni

Hey! Can I become a member of this club?! I <3 Aqua, and Terqua is my #1 favorite pairing. They're soooo cute and sexy together, and are both so sweet... *fangirl sigh*

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

Hey! Can I become a member of this club?! I <3 Aqua, and Terqua is my #1 favorite pairing. They're soooo cute and sexy together, and are both so sweet... *fangirl sigh*

Well of course you can! Welcome to the club.

Sorry, that i'm just seeing this now but I kind of haven't had power for awhile. due to Hurricane Sandy

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

Hello! ^^ May I join? Terqua is the best pairing ever! Sexy, and practically being said outright through the game. I even noticed it in the BBS intro, when Terra walks by Aqua, she clutches at her heart. (;

I can fully see a scene in KH3, after Terra somehow breaks free of MX, where Aqua'd hit him or something, saying "That's for giving into the Darkness!" Then kissing him, saying, "And that's for coming back." <3

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

Hello! ^^ May I join? Terqua is the best pairing ever! Sexy, and practically being said outright through the game. I even noticed it in the BBS intro, when Terra walks by Aqua, she clutches at her heart. (;

I can fully see a scene in KH3, after Terra somehow breaks free of MX, where Aqua'd hit him or something, saying "That's for giving into the Darkness!" Then kissing him, saying, "And that's for coming back." <3

Welcome to the club! :)
Yes, Aqua and Terra are really great together.

Master Aqua

I too would like to join this club as well! Terra and Aqua together just make so much sense.

saphexteni

That is my most favorite quote in the entire game, Master Aqua! :D <3 That's got to be my favorite cutscene, the moment she acknowledges herself as a full-fledged master. *sigh*

And thanks and no problem, LadyScythe! :)

Hey X! And yes, I just LOVE that opening scene with Aqua as Terra walks by her... despite it making me feel tight and emotional inside... Why Terra? WHY? T_T

Oh, and if I have any fanart, can I just post them with a link and credit to the artist? Because I have a ton.

Last edited:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

@Master Aqua: Hi! Nice Aqua avvy! ^^

@saphexteni: Yeah, it was great! :D And I'd love to see some fanart! ^^

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

I too would like to join this club as well! Terra and Aqua together just make so much sense.

Welcome to the club, Master Aqua! :) Your are added to the list.

And to answer your question Saphexteni, yes leave a link with credit to the artist. but look at the original post to see if any of them are already there.

and I have a new amv, that i made it was a request someone had made on youtube,
[video=youtube;OcalcMZvMYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcalcMZvMYk[/video]

Last edited:

Master Aqua

Thanks for the welcoming, guys!

I too was so excited when I first heard Aqua refer herself as a Master, given how incredibly modest she was regarding that title. It always seemed that she wished Terra was the one that succeeded before her which proves, contrary to what Ven falsely accused her of in Radiant Garden, that she did not let the title of Master get to her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back